Author Topic: 4 yr old Pure Breed Pembroke Corgi (Central CT)  (Read 1661 times)

Offline Sookie

• Posts Too Much!
4 yr old Pure Breed Pembroke Corgi (Central CT)
« on: August 15, 2010, 06:27:55 PM »
I need to rehome my Corgi. She's a Red-Headed tri colored corgi. There is NO REHOMING FEE!
She comes with a collar, leash, prong-collar, dog bowl, crate.

I've tried to rehome her many many times but my family keep interfering and demanding that I do not get rid of her. The dog is miserable and NEEDS a home that will give her the attention she desperately require.

Here's more about her:
Her name is Lily. She is 4 years old. She barks NON-STOP and needs a LOT of room to run. She needs to be the only dog in the house. She is incredibly jealous and aggressive towards my brothers chihuahua mix. Many fights have had to be broken apart. She is AMAZING and very patient with small children, but again MUST BE THE ONLY DOG IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Outside of the house she walks well on a lead, she comes to her name (and treats), she isn't dog aggressive at all (only in the house) she's shy towards other dogs. Especially big dogs.

She is a herding dog and would do best with someone that is single and has time to spend with her and wants an overly affectionate very very needy dog.

Also, she is UNSPAYED and NOT UTD on shots. So please do not ask.

Thank you.

(and before you ask, she HATES the pool!)