Author Topic: Any ideas??  (Read 315 times)

Offline Victoriaa

• Posts Too Much!
Any ideas??
« on: August 24, 2010, 10:25:51 PM »
Now, I see more and more people with different cages. I remember just seeing mostly Martins, FNs and CNs. Well, I now see more of a variety. I was SERIOUSLY looking into a 695, however I realized I could get a same sized cage for $60 less, a single level Critter Nation (161). I know the quality of Martins is amazing, but I hear/read the same about the Critter Nation. I love the fact that you just pull the pans out, instead of having to lift the entire wire top out of the plastic base of a Martins, however, I don't have the 36" x 24" floor space needed to get it. I currently have a Super Pet My First Home Large, it fits the 30" x 18" space I need it to, but I just don't feel its tall enough, at only 16" tall. I can see the cage I have working out until Elliot leaves us ( :'( ), but it just won't do for some babies or females. My mom agreed that next time we get rats we will be getting a pair or trio from Chelle's Critter Haven ;D

Anyways, I would need something with 1/2 bar spacing, probably a 30" x 18" footprint, and probably at LEAST 24" tall. I keep finding the PERFECT cages, but no shipping to Canada!  :doh: I've been looking at an eBay cage, which is 30" x 18" x 36", but will cost be $140!

Any ideas on which cage to get??

Offline LittlOdawa

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Any ideas??
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 10:54:59 PM »
Maybe contact J&M Exotics and see if they can ship to canada? :)