Author Topic: MomRat Magic Fleece Liners for CN/FN!! Grand Opening on GooseMoose!  (Read 8666 times)

Offline AngelHolland

Welcome to MomRat Magic Fleece! My name is Angel and I specialize in Fleece liners for the Ferret Nation/Critter Nation line of cages! My liners fit snugly around the trays and shelves for your cage with minimal work for you, making it difficult for little teeth and paws to chew through them, and almost IMPOSSIBLE for them to pull up! Our liners are rat tested, but I can only hope they will work just as well for the ferret lovers too! I have been selling them online since this past May, with many happy customers. Currently all shelf liners are sewn for the original style of shelves, as I don't yet own the new 'no-mess' shelves, but hope to have a new design out for them soon!

All currently in stock items/colors can be viewed at my photo album HERE!

Pricing is as follows, and includes shipping(US and Canada only, please!) Currently only accepting payment via PayPal.

Double CN/FN : Solid Color - $35 Prints - $50
Single CN/FN : Solid Color - $20 Prints - $27.50

Pricing is also listed on all items in the album - you will notice that some sets are a mix of fabrics, and pricing on those ranges in between the prices listed here.

I am willing to take custom orders for color/fabrics if I am able to get them, but I currently only sew liners for this style of cages. Please contact me at MomRatMagicFleece@live.com to place an order for current stock; PMs are fine as well but please realize that I don't get to check GooseMoose every day! You can also use that email to contact me about custom options, as I am limited by what fleece my local stores currently have in stock.

Also if you are interested - Color coordinated full sets - liners and hammocks that all match perfectly to give your cage the true designer look. =) Sets  start around $50 for a Single CN Liner Set with 4 hammocks and $80 for a Double CN Set with 6 hammocks.

Feel free to ask questions, if you like!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 02:49:41 PM by Suebee »
Maker of MomRatMagicFleece Liners for CN and FN!
Momratmagicfleece@live.com

Mom to Gregory, Nimmel, Luna, and Jayden - the Ratkin!

Offline AngelHolland

Re: MomRat Magic Fleece Liners for CN/FN!! Grand Opening on GooseMoose!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 07:48:49 PM »
Time for photos!

Here is a CN lower tray, you can see that there are no clips or ties, it just stays on like a fitted sheet!

A corner view, underside:

Here is a CN upper tray(with the cutout) in the process of getting a liner:

And the underside, with the tuck!

Finally, Shelves! The fleece goes over the shelf hooks with eyelets and velcros in place...

Leaving you with access to all the hanging hooks underneath!

Hope these photos help everyone see that MomRat Magic Fleece are the best liners on the net!

Offline AngelHolland

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 12:38:42 PM »
Final date to place orders is November 16th. We will be on hiatus until January 1st!

Offline AngelHolland

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 10:22:56 AM »
MomRat Magic Fleece is on Hiatus.
Reopening January 1st.
We look forward to seeing you then!
[/color]

Offline AngelHolland

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 08:02:18 PM »
We are once again open for business and taking orders. Feel free to pm with any questions!

Offline AngelHolland

May is New Customer Appreciation Month!!!!

All orders placed within the month of May by NEW customers(as in, anyone who has never ordered from Momrat Magic Fleece before) take $5 off each set of liners ordered. Limit 4. That's up to $20 savings for new customers!!!

If you've been on the fence about whether or not you want to try our liners, NOW IS THE TIME!!

Also, if you need more motivation, later in the year we just might happen to have...

...repeat customer appreciation month!  :thumbsup2:

Offline jonahsmom

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 01:44:54 PM »
I absolutely LOVE our liners we ordered from you. 

BUT apparently there are two corners that they like to chew on!  All three sets have two chewed up corners.  Bottom tray liner front left and back right.  Same two corners on all three sets!  What brats!!!!  All the other ones are perfectly fine.  It's weird. 

Do you have any suggestions for a way to repair them?  The fabric is there, but it's kind of shredded.  I'd thought about iron on patches  but thought he'd want to chew those MORE because they're "different".  Plus I think ironing would melt the fleece!!!!  I'm not ready to turn around and spend more money on liners just yet so I'd like to get as much life out of these as I can!!!  They're still very much usable....I'm just uber picky I guess!   :BlueDumboSmileTongue:

Thanks!  And, really, we LOVE LOVE LOVE the ease of use of these liners!!!!  Even if the babies are bratty about it...

Offline AngelHolland

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 08:53:30 PM »
My girls love to chew their liner just in the back left corner, under their wheel. (they live in the top half of a cn.) I patch it pretty regularly with fleece, with my sewing machine, but you could iron on fleece with some wonder under and a low heat on the iron, so it wouldn't be 'different'. The only thing we've found to lessen the chewing, and this may be specific to our girls, is to hang a basket of fleece scraps Outside the cage so they can pull them through the bars and nest with them/bury their food bowl with them/fill their litter box with them like little demons. We pull the scraps back out a couple times a day to let them restart the process. I've noticed when they have the scraps, they chew the liners less.