Author Topic: double rex babies chico california  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Elizabethm

double rex babies chico california
« on: October 30, 2010, 06:08:15 PM »
these 11 babies popped out on 10-25-10 mutliple family members in my family clean my rat cages. someone wasnt careful and now im stuck with 11 baby rats :doh:. the mom is a blue double rex hooded  and the father could be any one of my 3 males (taz white with pink eyes and chip berkshire- double rexs. their father was a genetic hairless.) there are 7 white babies and 4 hooded babies. pictures available if you want them. they will be available around the begining of december.

you can contact me via email or comment or {removed for safety's sake - Marybelle}. texting is easier as i am usually in college classes and can not just walk out to answer my phone.

$10 rehoming fee applies (goes towards rat food and my medical savings), i may do a trade if someone has a female double rex dumbo, or double rex odd eye. i am keeping on baby but im not yet sure which one
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 08:08:51 AM by Marybelle »

Offline Elizabethm

Re: double rex babies chico california
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 06:09:40 PM »

2 black hooded, 2 agouti hooded, 6 beige hooded, and possibly 1 fawn hooded ( i might keep this one)

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 03:14:37 PM »
She means 6 fawn and 1 beige :)

Offline Elizabethm

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 12:27:26 PM »
oops sorry i get confused. ive been told 6 fawn, 1 beige and also 6 beige, 1 fawn on the rat forum. my bad sorry lol :yelcutelaugh:

i do mean that i have 6 fawn and 1 beige, 2 black and 2 agouti hooded babies

Offline Emaleigh

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 03:54:13 AM »
You also said you would inform adoptees of where these rats came from and the issues you have encountered so far.  :-\

Offline Elizabethm

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 10:54:36 AM »
and i will. if they would like to email and ask questions than they can do so

these rats were once feeder rats from a snake breeder here in chico- if you would like more info please email me or send me a private message

now please. if you are not interested in possibly taking a rat when they wean please dont put comments on my post. i will gladly answer any question and tell you any information in PM for or Email form. i am not trying to be rude but i have been on many other classifieds ads before and it was against the rules to post comments unrelated to the person wanting to buy or adopt the animal. all questions and advise comments were submitted in PM towards the owner
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 10:58:30 AM by Elizabethm »

Offline Elizabethm

Day 14 double rex babies chico california
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 06:02:11 PM »

:BlueDumboSmile: the babies are now 15 days old but all 11 babies eyes are open

Offline Elizabethm

Re: double rex babies chico california (NOW SEXED)
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 07:05:54 PM »
these are the available ones if anyone is interested when they can go to new homes december 1st. now $8 rehoming fee

boys available- have pink eyes

girls available- black and agouti have brown eyes- fawns have pink eyes

Offline Elizabethm

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 07:38:42 PM »
AGOUTI FEMALE just claimed

Offline Elizabethm

double rex babies chico california- no one can say these babies arnt healthy
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 11:59:00 PM »
i have started a rat rescue and i adopt out the rats who are brought to me. i have been trying to rehome the baby rats that i have here and people have been attacking me saying that people should not adopt them because they are scrawny and sickly and are malnourished. i am posting pictures of the 7 babies still available for adoption. this will allow people to also notice that they are in fact VERY healthy. sorry if they are a little blurry in some. some of them wouldnt sit still

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 01:34:27 PM »
You should inform people also that these rats were intentionally bred and the circumstances surrounding them. People want to know these things.

Offline Elizabethm

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 01:38:18 PM »
i do do that. people come in to adopt rats here and i do tell them. all the rats here have been feeders or petstore rats so i do tell the people. i recently adopted out a 1 year and a 2 year old hooded rats together i told the people since the rats were originally from a petstore and that one is 2 years old that if it died for any reason to return and id give them a younger rat at no fee... just so the 1 year old wouldnt be alone. i try to help the people who adopt as best i can