Author Topic: *MRR Center of Attention: Patience and Lexi (New England and Surrounding Areas)  (Read 4115 times)

Offline Raquel

• Donor
    • The New York City Rat Meetup Group
speshul_rattums, possum4,
one of our rat transport coordinators is Karen Borga  karenborga@yahoo.com  Neither of you shows an email and Karen cannot work through goosemoose because she cannot use the computer at work. So, in order to try to get the rats from Springfield MA through CT, we need both of you to email Karen and me  raquel.cintron@gmail.com  copied together. We add Anne A.'s email for the CT transfer and build a rattie train from there. We have connections through NY, NJ, PA (possum4 and more), MD, etc. Springfield MA to Newnan GA is 1073 miles  17 hours and 40 minutes--longer than any transport we have done and may require an overnight (preferably a no-rat home for disease safety). Please email us. Thank you! Also, Star's Rat Rescue has a national rat transport network, if you want to contact them, too. We may have to work together. How old are these rats?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 06:39:28 AM by Raquel »

Offline speshul_rattums

My email is iheartminischnauzers@yahoo.com. I think the girls are over a year but less than two, if I remember correctly.

Offline ferretluver11697

• Posts Too Much!
They're both a year and a couple months old :]. I hope everything can be worked out!

Offline Raquel

• Donor
Thank you! I got speshul_rattums' permission to post locally, in case a 17 hour rat transport can be reduced if we find a home in Northeast USA. http://www.meetup.com/New-York-Rat-Group/messages/boards/thread/10035802#38565419 raquel.cintron@gmail.com

Offline ferretluver11697

• Posts Too Much!
Awesome! The more attention these girls can get on the internet the better  ;D!

Offline speshul_rattums

Yeah, as much as I want them, I know the first priority is to get them into a forever home. If nothing can be found though, I will always have a place for them here. Crossing my fingers for them!

Offline ferretluver11697

• Posts Too Much!
Thanks speshul_rattums for putting their needs first :]. I'm sure if they can't find a home there's some way we can try and get them to you!

Offline bethgabor

• Ritten
Hello! I'm in NYC, saw Raquel's repost of this on the New York Rat Meetup page, and would be interested in giving these girls a forever home. Maybe we can work together to get the girls from there to here? I'll send you a private message with my contact info. :)

Edit: Never mind. The site won't let me send a personal message, I guess because I'm too much of a noob.  :yelcutelaugh: My email address is on my profile here - could you drop me a line?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 11:26:18 AM by bethgabor »

Offline BellaBooks

Beth:
Robin is traveling this weekend, and may miss your message. I'd suggest contacting her at mrr.robin@gmail.com, which will definitely find her!

Offline bethgabor

• Ritten
Okay, I'll try that. Thanks!

Offline ferretluver11697

• Posts Too Much!
Thanks Bella! Yes if you email her she is very good at replying quickly! Hope something can be worked out :hyper:

Offline MomRushlau

• Posts Too Much!
    • Mainely Rat Rescue, Inc.
Thanks to you, Raquel, these wonderful ladies are going HOME with bethgabor very soon!!!   :heart:
Adoption and Foster Care Coordinator
mmrr.robin@gmail.com

Offline Raquel

• Donor
That's wonderful! Thanks to you, too, Mom Rushlau!  :wave2:

Offline ferretluver11697

• Posts Too Much!
Yay!! Thank you Raquel and Robin! So excited these girls are finally going home!

Offline bethgabor

• Ritten
Hurrah! I'm very happy to be giving these girls a home. All that's left now is for us to coordinate the pick-up. :)

Offline speshul_rattums

Yay!!! They got a home!!  :BlueDumboSmile: soooo glad things finally worked out for these beautiful girls...they deserve it!

Offline bethgabor

• Ritten
Also! Thank you so much to Anne for helping us with transport. :)