Author Topic: Robin's Hammocks & Beds  (Read 95011 times)

Offline Kya_Blue

Re: The Birds House
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2010, 08:23:29 PM »
They're adorable.  Thank you very much!

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
  • They all have my heart...
    • Robin's Hammocks
Re: Robin's Hammocks & Beds
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2010, 07:02:45 PM »
I have decided to squish both of these things together. As I have done so on my website as well http://robinshammocks.webs.com/ I decided to do this because I didn't realize what a big hit the "bird houses" would be for small critters too. All of my orders for them have been for the critters instead of birds :thumbsup2:

So I have a new fabric I pulled up from storage (I swear the fabric keeps drizzling in, haha.)

Here is a recent order I did in the above fabric - along with the monkey fabric (the white monkey fabric is all gone now & the yellow was a request buy)

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2010, 08:05:25 PM »
I just got done with some Christmas gifts for my family and have 1yrd of this fabric left... I will be keeping it until Nov. 29th for custom orders then after that I will be making a set out of it and will have the set up for sale... So get what you want made out of it while you can! Or wait for the set ;)

1yrd of Christmas Kittens

1yrd of Trees & Leaves

1yrd of Bright Green

1yrd of Birds & Grapes

Also - if anyone has some happy customer pictures - that would be great :thumbsup2:

Offline LittlOdawa

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2010, 08:19:11 PM »
Omigosh that new fabric with the stripes and flowers!
I want a set. Idk what of but with that fabric and aqua blue fleece
Would you like to trade anything?  I have gotten back into painting pet portraits on mugs, plates, bowls, or canvases

And of course woodburning or traditional art too

Offline ravensflight

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2010, 08:32:48 PM »
The bird and grapes fabric is great! I think I need to place an order.

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2010, 08:37:47 PM »
Would you like to trade anything?  I have gotten back into painting pet portraits on mugs, plates, bowls, or canvases

I love doing trades! :yelcutelaugh: Oooh and a portrait on canvas sounds nice... but that's a tough one... which rattie would i pick!? haha... i'll have to decide on one and for sure get a hold of you!

I really liked that fabric as well! I actually just got done making my parrot, Ellie, a bird house out of it with a nice purple lining.

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2010, 05:18:07 PM »
November - December 15th Sale!

3 Piece Set - $15.00 Shipped

(you pick the size these come in also)

1st Hammock Choice - Flat Hammock OR Rattie Blanket

2nd Hammock Choice - Bunk OR Tube OR Double Decker OR Tunnel Hammock

3rd Hammock Choice - Cube OR Triple Bunk

You can place your order here and PM me or you can place it on my website - When you place your order mention the sale and you'll get it! :thumbsup2:

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2010, 09:21:09 PM »
ravensflight - here is your order! Also I totally forgot :doh: you ordered 4 items and 3+ you are able to get 10% off, for a "set" price. So I went a head and added 3 treat pouches in with your order. If that is okay? If not we can defiantly work it out ;)

Your order - 1 Tunnel Hammock, 1 Cuddle Sack, 1 Tube & 1 House, 2 hanging treat pouches, 1 non-hanging treat pouch
(the purple lining is actually a touch darker, the flash made it a bit brighter in the pictures)

Also for everyone who is interested in purchasing custom mades - I am about 5 days out so it is still a good time / getting fullish. So get in line! :thumbsup2: But pre-mades will be sent out when ordered!

Offline ravensflight

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2010, 10:00:51 PM »
They look awesome, Robin! Such great fabric and craftmanship! The treat pouches are fine, thank you, I can't wait to get this set!  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline LittlOdawa

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2010, 10:57:21 PM »

I love doing trades! :yelcutelaugh: Oooh and a portrait on canvas sounds nice... but that's a tough one... which rattie would i pick!? haha... i'll have to decide on one and for sure get a hold of you!

I really liked that fabric as well! I actually just got done making my parrot, Ellie, a bird house out of it with a nice purple lining.

;D I would love to do a trade! Just let me know when you'd like to!

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2010, 02:28:06 PM »
dashgr - Your hammocks & Bonding pouch!

Here is your Cube, Triple Bunk & Bonding pouch :)

Here is another look at your Triple Bunk not smashed down

Offline dashgr

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2010, 05:00:15 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'M IN LOVE!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2010, 06:44:39 PM »
Kris - Here is your order, I loved the coloring combo!! I will grommet it before it gets in the mail, I even have gold grommets ;)

Holiday Special - 1 flat hammock, 1 doubler decker & 1 Cube

I just want to let everyone know who has purchased from me, THANK YOU!, it means a lot because every penny of these are going into my vet fund and it has helped it out a large chunk right now. As my older pup Ruby has needed it right now :heart:

Just to let everyone know also I actually had a free day today, so I am no longer 5 days out. I actually one have 1 more persons stuff to finish. So if you'd like to order it is a great time right now!!

Offline BostonRatLady

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2010, 07:37:01 PM »
That looks gorgeous!

Pet's name: Gerald

My current rats: George, Pumpkin, Alfie, Valentino, Franky, Buddy, Olivia, and Dash

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2010, 07:59:32 PM »
That looks gorgeous!

I have a bit of the fabric left :cheeky:

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2010, 12:12:55 AM »
Another Pre-Made

Bird House - Ribbons on top - $3.75 Shipped
It is a custom size - 7" long with a 5" floor (same as small but 2 inches shorter) - Would be great for 1 larger rattie / group of mice/ or parakeets / smaller birds

I have updated all available fabrics along with Pre-Mades. For 100% update visit my website - as you cannot edit posts on here past a few minutes so amounts of fabrics and what not might change over time

http://robinshammocks.webs.com/

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2010, 04:28:33 PM »
3 Day Hammock Special - November 21 - Nov. 23

All Hammocks $4.00 + Shipping

That makes a $7.00 Triple Bunk, just $4.00!

Please mention "3DHS" when ordering.

[size=0]All the money from this sale will go straight to my vet for Mika, she has come down with a horrible cold again :( [/size]

You can view hammock choices on my website, at this page http://robinshammocks.webs.com/hammockchoices.htm
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 04:30:10 PM by Robinkwr »

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2010, 08:32:23 PM »
Tonight is the last night for the sale above! ($4.00 hammocks!) Get to ordering tonight for them!!

Also to those of you who have ordered hammocks, shipping will be a little later then I expected for your items. Winter has set in and last night was a blizzard resulting in zero temp all day! and suppose to be the rest of the week. Along with that, today and tonight they ahve shut down the 2 major roads I live by... so it is nearly impossible to get to a post office as of right now. But they do open the roads for a few hours during the day, when it is looking a bit better. So they aren't going to be crazy late, maybe just 2 or 3 days late. Sorry about this!

Offline ravensflight

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2010, 07:45:47 PM »
I received the set you made for me. It is awesome, I love it!

Offline tinytippytoes

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2010, 08:46:34 PM »
I just saw the specials now dang!!! I see though :hyper: :D that I can get the next special! I was wondering if I could order just 3 large hammies with that special? If you can ...I pay by money order is that Ok?
Happy Birthday ....Jungle......and the peace signs....if its still avaliable.
Thanks...I hope your little sweetie feel better soon. How is she?
My rat can brux louder than your rat.

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2010, 09:03:15 PM »
PMing you right now!

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2010, 12:01:30 AM »
tinytippytoes - Here are your 3 large hammocks with 1 free one. As a just because ;D  1 - Happy Birthday, 1 - Peace Sign, 1 - Jungle Animals, 1 - Planets. I also added a picture of the Happy Birthday one spread out so you can see they are actually large hammocks, haha.

I have been working on a lot of other orders. If you'd like to place an order you are more then welcome to! I just am about 2 weeks out as of right now. Possibly 3 weeks as this coming week (week of dec. 6th) I am going to be doing nothing but studying for school finals. But if your order needs to get done for something special. For example SS or anything of the sorts please let me know and we can work something out so I can get it out on time for you! Along with that, I have been noticing shipping is costing more for me then I am charging. So shipping is going to be slowly going up until I can find a range that works perfect :thumbsup2:

I got new fabrics! So check out my website, I will get some up shortly though on here as well. But for now check out my website for the new fabrics. (still being posted for the next few days, so keep checking back!) robinshammocks.webs.com

Offline thejackswild

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2010, 12:39:01 PM »
Sweet!  Sent in my order.  :)
We are the Rodent Riot.

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2010, 01:49:45 PM »
Sweet!  Sent in my order.  :)

Just letting you know you can disregard the PM, I did get your order. It just showed up a little late.  :)

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2010, 03:04:31 PM »
Orders are starting to catch up! But just know they are about a week out. (I am taking this next week to study for finals) But the last 3 people I am managing to get in this weekend - Monday.

But I would also like to say - Purchase Special - New Years Special - Month of December

For the month of December all purchases will be entered in to a chance to win *YOUR CHOICE* of 1 FREE hammock! Multiple purchases in the month will receive multiple entries. I will keep track of your name on slips of paper and then will keep them in my sewing machine compartment :] Once January 1st rolls in I will blindly pick a slip and contact the winner!

If you have purchased in the month of December don't worry, I already have you down ;)