Author Topic: Robin's Hammocks & Beds  (Read 91896 times)

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
  • They all have my heart...
    • Robin's Hammocks
Re: Robin's Hammocks & Beds
« Reply #475 on: March 01, 2013, 02:10:36 PM »
March Deal
Through the month of March all Pre-Made items are $1.00-$3.00 off!
Check it out: Pre-Mades

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #476 on: March 01, 2013, 09:30:58 PM »
Do you have "Recycled" ratties!?

I do! I thought this set was pretty cute.

Pre-Made:

Recycle 3pc Set #1 - $34.00
Dome Lounge
Corner Bunk
Pocket - Medium

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #477 on: March 06, 2013, 01:56:26 PM »
Robin's Hammocks is now OPEN again for custom orders...

I am about 3 weeks out currently, but if you have been waiting for liners or hammocks have fun! ;)

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #478 on: June 13, 2013, 12:03:01 AM »
 :wave2:

Robin's Hammocks (soon to be CBR Lounge) has over 100+ Hammocks for purchase currently.

The website is under construction as there is three of us working the business together now and the Pre-Mades currently cannot be found there. They are all listed with prices and photos on the facebook fan page.

https://www.facebook.com/robinshammocks

We also are having our 300 Like's Giveaway until Saturday evening, go enter in to win a free hammock!

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #479 on: November 25, 2013, 01:05:27 AM »
Update

Hello!

I thought I would give an update if anyone has been following here, or via the facebook page.

Robin's Hammocks was closing and opening under some new ladies who decided to take it over in my family. It was turning into a Pre-Made only shop with the same designs, ect., that all of you were use to. But since the happenings lately of the house fire and health concerns it was put on hold for a bit longer. We do have over 80+ PreMade hammocks through from Flats, Tunnels, Domes, Cubes, Corner Huts, Pockets, Bunks, Triples, ect.

We haven't much time photographing everything right now either so we decided to run a surprise special on our facebook page via the fans requests. Details below...

Grab Bags at crazy discounts!
3pc for $20.00 Reg. aprox. $30
5pc for $30.00 Reg. aprox. $45

Email rkwr @ ymail.com if you'd like to purchase or send me a PM here.

Let me know if you'd like Girl, Boy, Neutral, Or mixture. And add your zip code for shipping, please.

First 5 orders will get a small gift of goodies for their rats! (treats, yum!) (only one treat package left!)

Thanks!

*each set will come with a mixture of quality hammocks, no two will be the same. any variety out of ALL the products we offer. Great deal!

In the past 2 days we have been doing them we have sold a lot and it is a great discount! We just had an order this morning were a customer ordered two 5pc sets paying $60 and got over $110 of hammocks!! :shocked2: