Author Topic: Robin's Hammocks & Beds  (Read 91858 times)

Offline Chewbecca

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ella's Lead
Re: Robin's Hammocks & Beds
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2010, 03:14:49 PM »
if you ever run out of the carebear fabric, do you have access to more of it???
If so, I'm ordering from you next.
<3 Carebears.
www.ellaslead.com
The Only Collar and Lead You Will Ever Need!

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
  • They all have my heart...
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2010, 04:19:35 PM »
if you ever run out of the carebear fabric, do you have access to more of it???
If so, I'm ordering from you next.
<3 Carebears.

I haven't seen that particular one around anymore. I got it awhile ago. But they always have 2 or 3 different care bare ones around. Also since I have had that one up no one has been interested in it, so I think your safe. If you'd like though I can put a hold on it... up to you! (but I really don't see anyone coming around for it soon)

Offline The Jenn

• Posts Too Much!
  • Better with a buddy!
    • Jenn's Hammock Hobby
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2010, 05:22:40 PM »
Just wanted to say that my hammocks arrived today! They're beautiful! I didn't realize what a serious sparkle there was on that fabric - it made me SO HAPPY to see! :D
Current are Alexander, Vanellope, Taffyta
R.I.P. Ondo, Jeremy, Iggy, Dai, Doze, Julie, Audrey, Stitch, Johanna, Lucy, Alphonse, Miriam, April, Monty

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2010, 05:49:13 PM »
Just wanted to say that my hammocks arrived today! They're beautiful! I didn't realize what a serious sparkle there was on that fabric - it made me SO HAPPY to see! :D

I hope you like the sparkle! Before putting it up for the rattie hammocks I did make sure though that the sparkles didn't come off easy. So it should be just fine :thumbsup2:

Offline tinytippytoes

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2010, 06:06:59 PM »
tinytippytoes - Here are your 3 large hammocks with 1 free one. As a just because ;D  1 - Happy Birthday, 1 - Peace Sign, 1 - Jungle Animals, 1 - Planets. I also added a picture of the Happy Birthday one spread out so you can see they are actually large hammocks, haha.

Sorry I was on the comp. last night and I got so wrapped up in email I for got to look. UUGGHH spend the whole day wondering what they looked like LOL. They look so colorful! I have a cupcake all picked out for birthday day. So the hammocks fit right in. OMG are they really almost 1 year now. Yepppp they are. Because thats what they act like!! Little furry 1 year olds that get into everything. Last night Mac tried to grab my finger and drag me into the cage LOL. I love them they are so colorful. I said said that already ...right ? Whats great about it is I have a lot to choose from. Can't wait until there in my hands ....yesterday.

I have been working on a lot of other orders. If you'd like to place an order you are more then welcome to! I just am about 2 weeks out as of right now. Possibly 3 weeks as this coming week (week of dec. 6th) I am going to be doing nothing but studying for school finals. But if your order needs to get done for something special. For example SS or anything of the sorts please let me know and we can work something out so I can get it out on time for you! Along with that, I have been noticing shipping is costing more for me then I am charging. So shipping is going to be slowly going up until I can find a range that works perfect :thumbsup2:

I got new fabrics! So check out my website, I will get some up shortly though on here as well. But for now check out my website for the new fabrics. (still being posted for the next few days, so keep checking back!) robinshammocks.webs.com
My rat can brux louder than your rat.

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2010, 06:59:26 PM »
To a Stephanie?? You wanted to purchase the 2 premades (littlest pet shop small hammock & the premade bird house) I have been trying to email you but the email on the order form says it is incorrect and doesn't exist. So if you would like to please fill out another form. Contact me via PM here or send an email straight to my email account (rkwr@ymail.com) that would be great! Thanks!

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2011, 03:18:48 PM »
Sorry for not updating with pictures lately. I have been horribly  sick and when an order gets done and finished I send it right out lately. So if any of you who have ordered i'd love some "happy customer" pictures. :thumbsup2:

Also I'd like to add that all the pre-mades are now sold. There are none as of right now. Once I get over this horrible cold/infection I will get started on a few premades and some premade sets.

Also there is a bunch of the fabric gone as well. Just of a couple kinds though. I am VERY limited on the killer whale fabric as of right now it is being "held" for someone. I no longer have any of the "Retro" and we still have the "Green Mixture" just down to about 1yard of that. "Bright Peace" is gone. "Happy Birthday" is now gone as well. "Horses" Is VERY limited. "Planets" is gone. and the "Paws" is down to 1 yard.

I will try to get my website updated and the pictures of the fabric on this page deleted (the ones that are gone).

http://robinshammocks.webs.com/

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2011, 04:05:59 PM »
Alright, everything on my website seems up to date now. Also I decided to add another little sale to try and get ride of some more fabric! haha...

Spring is Coming! Flat Sale - Ends February 28th 2011
Stock up for this coming spring/summer on some "cool" hammocks!

3 Flat Hammocks - $13.00 Shipped
- 2 Small Flats (10x12's)
- 1 Large Flat (13x15)

5 Flat Hammocks - $20.00 Shipped
- 3 Small Flats (10x12's)
- 2 Large Flats (13x15's)

If it's still too chilly and you'd like to use these for your ratties now you can make these sets into Tunnel Hammocks for an added $3.50

Also you can make each hammock a different fabric or  make them out of 2 different fabrics...etc... Totally up to you! Just tell me what sizes and how many out of each fabric when ordering!

When ordering "Spring Flat Sale" in your order and it is all yours!

Check the website for fabrics! Robin's Hammocks

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2011, 01:38:06 AM »
Sorry for the quality of the following photos, my camera is completely dead right now so these are via cell phone camera...

lynn117 - Here are your finished hammocks. I hope you like them! I decided to mix&match the fleeces, to give your boys some variety! I hope your boys enjoy them :thumbsup2:

3 Small Flats - Care Bears                  &                3 Small Flats - Lady Bugs

they look so much better in person, the green on the carebares fleece is a neon green, the blue is a beautiful bright yet darkish ton... dang cell phone camers!

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2011, 01:48:36 AM »
Pre-Made Set For Sale

Fleece on Fleece
This set is a fleece on fleece comfy set! It is a dark, dark navy blue with red stars

$22.00 Shipped Set Includes...

1 - Flat Hammock (11x13)
1 - Small Bunk Bed (top 8")
1 - Cuddle Hammock (10x12) description below

This set will be grommetted before shipment

The Cuddle Hammocks I make for my ratties all the time who are ADDICTED to them. It is simply like a hanging cuddle sack, it has a square whole they are able to climb into the hammock and sleep away. Almost like a pocket, but not quite the same! Example of a rattie stuffed animal inside of it...

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2011, 04:39:43 AM »
Pre-Made Set For Sale

a bright pink fabric with Eeyore & Pooh Bear lined with a light blue baby fleece (hard to see from picture the color of the fleece, it is actually a light blue, picture taken off of cell phone)

$18.00 Shipped Set Includes...

1 - Small Flat Hammock (10x12)
1 - Standard Bunk Bed (top 9" bottom 11")
1 - Small Tube w/ hole (12.5" long, 5.5" opening)

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2011, 03:46:00 PM »
Pre-Made Set For Sale

Fleece on Fleece! Very thick/heavy fleece. Super comfy This fabric is a dark brown with brilliant dark orange, light blue, & olive green peace signs. The lining is also a light blue. Sorry for the quality of the image, relying on my cell phone camera as of right now, but this is a beautiful set!

$24.00 Shipped Set Includes...

1 - Standard Double Decker
1 - Standard Triple Bunk Bed
1 - Standard Patchwork Tube w/out hole (also stands open on its own)

Here is some pictures showing some of the stuff off individually

Also... Remember the sale that is going on!

3 Flat Hammocks - $13.00 Shipped
- 2 Small Flats (10x12's)
- 1 Large Flat (13x15)

5 Flat Hammocks - $20.00 Shipped
- 3 Small Flats (10x12's)
- 2 Large Flats (13x15's)

On the larger set for $20.00 I am also willing to do a substitute for 6 small hammocks for $20.00 (this is even more of a sale!), as I did for a customer already.

Mix & Match as many fabrics as you want!

Sale ends February 28th

Click on any of the links below to get to the pre-mades page for ordering or the website in general. You can also do ordering of Pre-Mades through PM.

Pre-Mades & Robin's Hammocks
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 03:48:26 PM by Robinkwr »

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2011, 10:31:03 PM »
More Pre-Mades for Sale... :yelcutelaugh: I am done with pre-mades after I load these ones up - I just had a day off and between order sewings I made pre-mades... so I spent the whole day sewing ;)

Sports Tunnel Hammock - $8.00 Shipped - (Added w/ another hammock(s)/premade only $4.00) - Cotton on heavy fleece

1 - 10x10 Tunnel Hammock

Grommets will be added before shipment

Green Paisley Set - $31.00 Shipped - Flannel on light weight fleece - Again I am sorry for image quality this does not give it justice at ALL this is a BEAUTIFUL set ( I think I might keep if it doesn't sell in a week ;]   ) This is a lemon green with teal and brown beautiful paisley design with a teal fleece lining.

1 - Standard Bunk Bed (sandwich style or MRR I guess?) (9" top 11" bottom)
1 - Standard Patchwork Tube w/out hole (13" long 5.5" opening)
1 - Small Cube (6")
1 - Standard Cuddle Hammock - (11x12)

Grommets will be added before shipment

Retro Cube - $12.00 Shipped - (Added w/ other hammock(s)/pre-made only $8.00) - Fleece on Fleece

1 - Large Cube 8" with a 3x3.5" opening

I also added my new "Cuddle Hammock" to the website along with some new sizes on already available hammocks. Also check out all the pre-mades on the website, might be easier then looking through all of these! Robin's Hammocks

Offline stefaniey24

• I Love my Girls!
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2011, 05:02:39 PM »
I would love the peace set!!! I hope its still available.. I'm thinking i might just have to grab that sports premade too lol!! i cant Pm so please email me at stefaniey24@yahoo.com or let me know here and i will send the payment! Thanks!
"If u had a tall this long i probably wouldn't like it either! But I would be rude!!" Thats the difference between Rats and humans one is much more caring and understanding!
Stefanie :)

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2011, 05:12:40 PM »
I would love the peace set!!! I hope its still available.. I'm thinking i might just have to grab that sports premade too lol!! i cant Pm so please email me at stefaniey24@yahoo.com or let me know here and i will send the payment! Thanks!

Yep - It is still available. I will shoot you an e-mail with the price of the Sprots tunnel also - if you buy it with the set the sports pre-made is only 4.00

But i'll shoot you an e-mail right now!

-Robin

Offline stefaniey24

• I Love my Girls!
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2011, 07:35:59 PM »
alright I just cant help myself..how much would it be if I added the pink e set too 9 so the peace sports and pink) any kinda deal  ;)?? I love them all I just cant make up my mind!! I'm gonna send the paypal asap!
"If u had a tall this long i probably wouldn't like it either! But I would be rude!!" Thats the difference between Rats and humans one is much more caring and understanding!
Stefanie :)

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2011, 07:50:23 PM »
alright I just cant help myself..how much would it be if I added the pink e set too 9 so the peace sports and pink) any kinda deal  ;)?? I love them all I just cant make up my mind!! I'm gonna send the paypal asap!

Just shot ya an email ;)

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2011, 07:56:43 PM »
Alright so some changes to the website... I added in some Custom Sets you can now order, just for your convince.

Here they are below - you can also find them on the website on the bottom of the Hammock Choice's page. You can also read more about them on the website as well. (EX:able to switch sizing...etc) Don't forget about the SALE either!

Basic Set  - $11.00

* 1 - Small Flat
    * 1 – Standard Tube
    * 1 – Standard Bunk

Plus Set - $18.25

* 1 – Standard Tube
    * 1 – Medium Cube
    * 1 – Bunk Bed
    * 1 – Small Flat

Snuggle Set - $14.00

* 1 – Standard Tunnel Hammock
    * 1 – Standard Cuddle Sack       
    * 1 – Small Cuddle Hammock

Fun Set - $16.25

* 1 – Triple Bunk
    * 1 – Standard Tube
    * 1 – Small Cube

Robin’s Set - $26.55

* 1 – Small Cuddle Hammock
    * 1 – Small Tunnel Hammock
    * 1 – Small Cuddle Sack
    * 1 – Small Cube
    * 1 – Small Flat
    * 1 – Bunk Bed

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2011, 08:04:35 PM »
Oh I also forgot to add!...

I currently have been using grommets for hammocks, then hammocks that need a ribbon hanging style I use a strong fleece and or ribbon for. I use eyelets for myself (same as grommets but only one sided instead of 2 sided) I have never had any problems with them, they stay in just as well.

Grommets are a lot spend-y-er then I'd like, and more then eyelets. So I am going to be using eyelets on all hammocks from here on out. I will be offering grommets for 0.50 per hammock (that needs them).

This goes in affect by tomorrow. Prices on the grommets might go down, that is just the set price until I can get my hands on some cheaper ones. ;)

Offline florioa784

• Few are blessed with the love of rats
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2011, 05:07:59 PM »
Love everything, So excited to get my first hammocks and when I get my new cages I am going to spoil them rotten....Yup these are going to be their first set of hammies  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2011, 11:04:54 PM »
Green Paisley set is sold.

The cube is left though $12.00 shipped still or 8 dollars with another item!

The Navy Blue with Red stars is also still for sale - $22.00 shipped.

I will be making some more pre-made sets. They seem to sell the best!

Also check back soon for some new fabrics. I will be updating them with in the week!

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2011, 05:27:14 PM »
Florioa784 - here is your February Special you ordered w/ a medium bird house! (sorry for photo quality, the colors are totally off - i am having to use my phone camera right now)

2 small flats & 1 large flat                                             

1 medium bird house. This is a biggin' so he's pretty floppy. But if you go ahead and sit it where ever you want and attach the loops to the side of the cage you'll be good. =]

I'll be adding grommets here in a minute & get it shipped out the door!

Also for anyone else with orders. They should no longer be late. I received my grommets offline today tell the local stores no longer carry them! What a pain that was, lol.

Offline florioa784

• Few are blessed with the love of rats
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2011, 07:12:42 PM »
Squee!!!!!! They look great and I just got my two martin cages and everyone loves them. Thank you so much  :BlueDumboSmile: When I get them and I can get some pictures I will show you some happy customers  ;D

Thank you sooooo much again,
-Amanda

Offline lynn117

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2011, 09:15:17 PM »
received my hammocks today. they are much nicer than the photos. the fleece is so  plush and they are very well made. the boys also enjoyed the peanut butter treats. their new trick is to chew the flannel loose and squish between the layers. thank you so much!!!!!!!

Offline calpolyrtrh

« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2011, 05:30:31 PM »
I don't see the birdhouse on ur web site. How much is it?