Author Topic: Robin's Hammocks & Beds  (Read 94944 times)

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
  • They all have my heart...
    • Robin's Hammocks
Re: Robin's Hammocks & Beds
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2011, 07:20:40 PM »
I don't see the birdhouse on ur web site. How much is it?

Follow this link and it is the prices & ordering of The Bird Houses. Click Here.

But if you are specifically talking about the one above - that was a custom order for a customer. She ordered a Medium which is $3.50 - but if you wanted one in that fabric I only have enough left for an extra small. But I do have other fabrics available which you can see on the fabrics page of my website. =]

Offline calpolyrtrh

« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2011, 07:32:53 PM »
Yah I think I would like one in the jungle fabric. I have two boys and a girl...is a medium good?

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2011, 12:35:33 AM »
Yah I think I would like one in the jungle fabric. I have two boys and a girl...is a medium good?

A Medium would be perfect.

Also I haven't been able to put this up on the site yet but I think people have been getting these mixed up - they are meant to sit on a shelf and be hooked up to the side of the cage, or a bird cage having a perch through them and then the bottom sitting on the bottom of the cage or shelf. So it is kind of a "tent" for your ratties/birds. They don't have a solid base so they can't be hung, or they will just fall in on themselves.

Offline calpolyrtrh

« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2011, 03:16:09 PM »
Right, I understand. Do I place an order through you on here or your site?

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2011, 03:37:23 PM »
Either is fine.  ;D  You can PM me or use my ordering form.

Offline calpolyrtrh

« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2011, 08:47:05 PM »
Hey, trying to decide what I want to order. Do you have a picture of a cuddle hammock so I can see what it looks like? My boys don't like flat hammocks...they like to burrow down so I"m trying to think what good hammocks would be good for them. I want to pick out three to get your discount. Any suggestions?

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2011, 10:22:30 PM »
Hey, trying to decide what I want to order. Do you have a picture of a cuddle hammock so I can see what it looks like? My boys don't like flat hammocks...they like to burrow down so I"m trying to think what good hammocks would be good for them. I want to pick out three to get your discount. Any suggestions?

This is a cuddle hammock. (it is made with hanging ribbons or grommets though)

My rats also love to burrow and they love this hammock. They also love tunnels, which are a flat hammock with a strip down the middle they can cuddle under. Another burrowing/cuddle one would be the cuddle sack - it is a sack that lays on a shelf my rats also love those...

Offline calpolyrtrh

« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2011, 12:38:06 AM »
I PM'ed you.

Offline lucymoosey18

« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2011, 05:38:26 AM »
I am definetely going to be ordering some stuff from you soon!:D

But do i have to have a paypal account?:O

Left to Right!: Ozzy, Link, Ellipses, Oso, Roxy, Chexy, Gypsy, Littles, Possum, Stella, & MoeMoe!

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2011, 08:28:16 AM »
I am definetely going to be ordering some stuff from you soon!:D

But do i have to have a paypal account?:O

I take paypal or postal money order =]

PayPal is the easiest/quickest. Also you can make a free account and it only takes minutes to set up. But postal money orders are just as fine too - i just don't ship out until I receive payment. But I have noticed from older orders it only takes 2 to 3 days to receive payment in the mail so it's not too long of a wait at all.

Offline lucymoosey18

« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2011, 02:35:26 AM »
Oh okay:]

My husband would probably want to do the money order.

How much would it be for the following.

-Standard Triple Bunk
-Medium Cube
-Standard Tunnel Hammock
-Small Tube w/hole
-2 Standard Flat Hammock
-Medium Bird House
-Standard Double Decker

:]

Also how much would it be with the grommets and having loops on the tube so the dont move?
I wasnt exactly sure what was what lol:]

Do I pick the fabric too?

Left to Right!: Ozzy, Link, Ellipses, Oso, Roxy, Chexy, Gypsy, Littles, Possum, Stella, & MoeMoe!

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2011, 02:47:22 AM »
Oh okay:]

My husband would probably want to do the money order.

How much would it be for the following.

-Standard Triple Bunk
-Medium Cube
-Standard Tunnel Hammock
-Small Tube w/hole
-2 Standard Flat Hammock
-Medium Bird House
-Standard Double Decker

:]

Also how much would it be with the grommets and having loops on the tube so the dont move?
I wasnt exactly sure what was what lol:]

Do I pick the fabric too?

I'll add all that up for you - I know your new so you probably can't PM? but if you could e-mail me at rkwr@ymail.com just so it'll be easier to get your order done and I'll let you know where to send the money order if you end up purchasing some :) - Also yes, you get to pick out your own fabrics. =]  If you give me until Saturday night I will be updating the site with some new fabrics ;)

Offline lucymoosey18

« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2011, 03:15:14 AM »
I just sent you an email:]

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2011, 03:40:41 PM »
ATTENTION

Until further notice I am not shipping out orders. The last 3 orders I have shipped out have not arrived! I am contacting my postal office today, where I drop off, to see what is up. One package was sent out 2 weeks ago - they received the smaller package but not the large yet. Another package was sent out 1 week ago and it has not arrived yet. The one that shipped out a week ago was priority even!

On the parcel post I have not done tracking codes as the lady at the local post office said they wont use them on parcel post (i dont know if that is true or not now, i just didn't question her and listened to her.) So I am sorry - I am going to have to call my post office with a description of the packages and the address they went to. The one's that shipped priority - that is another matter I am going to have to bring up to the post office. I also never used delivery confirmation - as I didn't know much about this - I wasn't running this as a business - it has been just left over fabric from crafts i've done around the house, so i never looked into things clearly.

I will be finishing all current orders and be getting delivery confirmation at least & I will see about tracking codes on the parcel post. Along with that - I will not be shipping out the rest of this week until I talk to someone about this, I am going later today to talk to our local postal office to see what they have to say about all of my packages disappearing.

Sorry for the delay and SO SORRY to the ones that have not received yet - give me a few more days to talk to the postal office then I will get in contact with you all again and let you know the plan of action if they are not able to find your package.

You don't know how truly sorry I am. This has made me truly sick... :-[

Offline florioa784

• Few are blessed with the love of rats
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2011, 03:48:29 PM »
I would like to thank you for everything you are doing. You may not have been doing this as a business but I want to say you have amazing customer service and absolutely incredible products and talent. I'm not angry mine hasn't arrived but glad I messaged you. Thank you again for taking a look and I am more then happy to wait (so are my crazy rattums) Thank you again for everything and the time you are taking to make, fix, and solve things.

-Happy customer and friend
Amanda

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
  • Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed...
    • The Rat Stash
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2011, 04:11:38 PM »
So sorry you are going through this. One word of advice, just remember that the priority "tracking" is actually just delivery confirmation. They are not required to scan updates at any stops along the way, just when it is delivered. You might want to consider Fed-Ex for your remaining packages, or at least price them online, just to get them out.  :thumbsup2: I do know that the past few months have been pretty shody shipping via USPS, with about 4 packages now that have arrived at almost 10 days-priority shipping.  :-\

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2011, 04:29:36 PM »
So sorry you are going through this. One word of advice, just remember that the priority "tracking" is actually just delivery confirmation. They are not required to scan updates at any stops along the way, just when it is delivered. You might want to consider Fed-Ex for your remaining packages, or at least price them online, just to get them out.  :thumbsup2: I do know that the past few months have been pretty shody shipping via USPS, with about 4 packages now that have arrived at almost 10 days-priority shipping.  :-\

Thank you - maybe that is what she meant when "they don't do tracking codes on parcel post" - I am for sure doing delivery confirmation now. My "good mail" streak is over - bleh. I don't know why I never thought of this earlier - I guess its because I never really looked into things and weighted what could happen. I mean i've only shipped out maybe 15 things... (buyers from here) & nothings ever happened. So like I said i never thought about anything really cuz it wasn't a "hoppin' business" Just a hobby. Bleh. But I got a hold of MY post office. She said with out insurance or confirmation she couldn't help me. So my dad said to try to call the main post office here as he before has had to tell them what it looked like - where it was going - then they were able to check all the post offices that it went through and they actually found it. So I am hoping I can get someone to work with me there.

Also the lady at my post office said to find out what post office the mail would be going to before heading out to the houses and call them.

I have heard from you now, another hammock maker & myself now that there has been problems shipping lately - so I am really hoping and praying they show up out of the wood work with in the next few days!

Thanks Amanda, for the kind words. I really needed them right now!

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2011, 02:44:31 PM »
ATTENTION

Just letting everyone know shipments are back out to normal. Also all future orders will have a delivery confirmation attached in shipping.

It looks like it was just slow mail. Thank Goodness!

Offline stefaniey24

• I Love my Girls!
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2011, 03:06:39 PM »
I'm Happy to say I got my package!! I got it the Monday after U sent it out..so one week..really not bad at all!! I feel so bad that my email was out and I wasn't able to let u know sooner that I did receive it!! I even tryed to go to the library to let u know but it was closed lol! I have to totally agree with Amanda your customer service is amazing and your work is beautiful and priced very affordable!! I am very happy with my order everything was very well made and it really did come pretty fast...I only wrote to check in because i have a problem with my mailman :(  Anyway Thank U so much for everything and for being so caring and on top of things!! I know u don't do this as a business but u defiantly have the right attitude too do just that and I know u would have many returning customers!!  I will defiantly be getting a hold of u in the future for more goodies!!  Thanks again!!!
"If u had a tall this long i probably wouldn't like it either! But I would be rude!!" Thats the difference between Rats and humans one is much more caring and understanding!
Stefanie :)

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2011, 07:00:01 PM »
calpolyrtrh - Here is your order. I hope the heavier canvas like material in the 2 hammocks helps out with your chewers. Let me know how it goes :thumbsup2:

(your tube is there - it is just folded up & your bird house is folded up too:)  )

Offline lucymoosey18

« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »
Hey robin i sent you a pm but no reply:O

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2011, 02:31:45 PM »
Hey robin i sent you a pm but no reply:O

I didn't get a PM but I did get your email. Sorry about that, it had landed in my spam folder so I didn't get it for a few days. But I replied. :thumbsup2:

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2011, 06:00:29 PM »
Lots of new fabric & lots of sales!

All Current Specials can be seen on the website. When purchasing a special please check "Current Special" on the order form and in the comment box let me know the name of the special you are looking for. Or you can simply PM me. :)

eta: it was brought to my attention when ordering a current special you have to pick which fabric / back up fabric - if it is for a current special that is in a certain fabric listed below please ignore these and just pick a random fabric so you are allowed to hit submit.

Pup Help - 5 Piece Set - $40.00 Shipped
1 Small Cuddle Hammock
1 Small Tunnel Hammock
1 Small Cube
1 Standard Tube
1 Standard Bunk

Set will be made in the following fabric and matching fleece. (fleece is also white with a bright flower pattern)

When this set sales it will be going straight into my mothers Yorkie vet fund. Her Yorkie Winston is 8 months old and has 7 retained puppy teeth. They are starting to decay (rot) his adult teeth now. He is in need of surgery ASAP. This set is priced a little more then my usual sets would be priced at only because it is not left over fabric. My mother bought this fabric and asked me to do this, so I am trying to buffer some of the cost the fabric cost her.

If you would love this set but absolutely do not want one of the hammocks listed above please let me know and we can work out a new set in this fabric! 

$2.00 Hammocks!
These hammocks or sets will be made out of the light pink flannel below. They will be flannel/flannel hammocks, so they will be light weight but the fabric is pretty tough.

The color of the fabric is actually a light babies pink. It did not photograph well.

This special is for any of the hammocks in my store at only $2.00!

This is first come first serve, until the fabric is gone. I have a lot of it - so I can do a few big sets or tons of random hammocks! With shipping it would be a lot cheaper to order set though. 

Cleaning Out - 3 Piece Set - $12.00 Shipped
3 Small (10x12) Flat Hammocks made out of the following flannel and fleece.

Will be shipping priority mail.

Now for new fabrics.
 I am only going to show off a few - please check the website for all new fabrics.

There is lots more, so go look!

Also all specials & sales will go towards Winston this month. (please read under "pup help" special if you are curious as to what I mean.)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 06:05:35 PM by Robinkwr »

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2011, 11:10:18 PM »
I want to say THANK YOU to florioa784 who donated straight to Winston's fund for his surgery. I was not expecting that at all and any amount is so very helpful!

For anyone who hasn't read or anything (its kinda hidden with in the site) my moms yorkie, Winston, is 8 months old and has horrible luck. He has 7 retained puppy teeth. He has his full set of adult teeth in and these 7 puppy teeth are not going to be coming out on their own. They have started to decay/rot away his adult teeth. Which he isn't even 1yr old yet so that is bad, horrible news. He needs surgery asap and the surgery is going to cost more then normal because he has already been neutered so they can't do it while he is under for a neuter (would have cut the cost nearly 75%!) The cost is for anesthesia mostly - and he had an appointment recently to see how the puppy teeth are and the vet said it would be a bit more also because they wont be an easy slide out pull - they are in there good. So my mom has his surgery set up in April for money reasons & I decided I would give her all the money I scrounge up and make from hammocks to go towards his surgery - until he has his surgery. Hoping I can get enough for her to be able to do it a lot sooner then beginning/mid April (longer he waits the more decay happens). So that is what is up, also there is a hammock set (see current specials on website) that is to help him out. :)

Offline ZeppelinLadyLove

• Zepps Thread Work Hammies
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2011, 02:46:37 AM »
Thats sounds tough:(

My dog had cancer in 2008 because of parvo problems he had as a puppy and it burned a whole in all our pockets but we did what we could to help him. And there was only so much we could do.

But I hope I can help in some way. I just sent you an email, I cant PM at the moment. But please let me know you get it.

I hope her pup feels better

:'(
http://zeppsthreadworkhammies.webs.com/

Owned by 9 rats, 2 dogs, and 2 ferrets<3