Author Topic: The Truth, and Nothing But The Truth.  (Read 9093 times)

Offline chapstickaddict

• Posts Too Much!
    • Tumblr
Re: The Truth, and Nothing But The Truth.
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2010, 10:25:12 AM »
umm ashleemw.. didnt you just say in the facebook group that your rats are tinkerbell marshmellow and bear? so who is who? once again, i am confused.

Oh good lord, I hadn't even noticed.

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2010, 10:26:56 AM »
Wow, more stories.  Squinty eyes because she's tired and all pregnant rats look like this?

Hmmmm...my rescue girls didn't read that part of the Manual

A rat shouldn't make any sounds, no matter if they were just playing or not...lung sounds are never good.

Offline chapstickaddict

• Posts Too Much!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2010, 10:31:27 AM »
True story. Lung sounds aren't good in people, and they're extra not good in rats.

Offline AshleeMW

• Ritten
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2010, 10:33:07 AM »
never said it was lung sounds, she just said it looked liked larbored breathing

there is a really BIG difference.

Lungs sounds = weezing or conjestion

Larbored breathing = hard breathing, also looking like having a contraction.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 10:36:52 AM by AshleeMW »

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2010, 10:42:57 AM »

Rats should never have laboured breathing either!  They can have rapid breathing after exercise but it shouldn't last long.  But laboured means they are having too much trouble breathing.

Offline chapstickaddict

• Posts Too Much!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2010, 10:46:08 AM »

Ummmm, no. Lung sounds can be indicative of many things wrong with the airway: inflammation, liquid, pleural rubs, etc. "Labored breathing" or "looking like having a contraction" means that there are extra muscles being used in breathing that aren't normally, meaning that there is serious difficulty breathing. They're both not good. At all.

Also, what lilspaz said. I didn't see her post before posting  :doh:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 10:48:30 AM by chapstickaddict »

Offline AshleeMW

• Ritten
« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2010, 10:48:59 AM »
Again, Never said it was laboured breathing, but said it LOOKED like laboured breathing, again there is a difference. some people need to re-read some of the post where i know my friend Ashley(AWayson) said it LOOKED LIKE, not IT IS!!!! see thats why i get p.o about people who jump the gun, when you say one thing and they take it as you ment to say IT IS, instead of IT LOOKED LIKE, i know well enough that she said it LOOKED like, not IT IS. again. i will repeat as much as i want. cause i know what she said and didnt say. And just to inform you all, i am not taking her side just because she is my best friend, but because i know what she said

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #182 on: November 22, 2010, 10:51:40 AM »
I thought the OP's name was Ashley? What are the chances that their names are the same, and this new person's name is, "Ashley M W" Probably for her first name, middle and last name initials. And the first person posting is "A Wayson 1989". I'm assuming for first name initial, last name, and birth year.

I found you on Facebook, by the way. Your name is Ashley Wayson. I couldn't find you on the Goosemoose group, I assume to left. But you should never make your screen names a mix of your first and last name and screen name. It makes it very easy for people to look up things like FB, in which they can get your hometown, your children's names, etc. Then people can look up your public records. So yeah, not the best idea.

And I think that's too much of a coincidence for you to have the same first name and same last initial. Stop trying to stick up for yourself from another screen name. The mods can look up your I.P.

And how the heck did you get the money back from your original vet, when it wasn't him who gave you the meds?

"the one vet said that tinkerbell and marshmellow had URI's and when she took them to the normal vet after everyone said that Baytril was not safe for her pregnant ratties, she took them to the normal vet and he said there was nothing wrong and gave her money back for the meds."

Doesn't mesh. Stop lying and trying to convince us you're not. And both of you need to stop typing in giant blocks of text. If you punctuate, capitalize, and use proper spacing, we might be able to read what you're saying. But you keep yelling we're not, when your sentences are total run-ons. We read it as it's written.

Offline RatFanSA

« Reply #183 on: November 22, 2010, 10:52:38 AM »
umm ashleemw.. didnt you just say in the facebook group that your rats are tinkerbell marshmellow and bear? so who is who? once again, i am confused.
+1
I just saw the post where you said this name ^ is your (Ashley Wayson's) chat name.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 10:56:42 AM by RatFanSA »

Offline chapstickaddict

• Posts Too Much!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #184 on: November 22, 2010, 10:55:31 AM »
First: You need to calm yourself.
Second: Please explain the difference between "looking" like labored breathing and "actual" labored breathing. I dunno, this might just be my silly medical training, but it seems that if it looks like labored breathing....it is.

And RattiesSix: she left the group after mccauley called her out on that.

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #185 on: November 22, 2010, 11:02:16 AM »
Lol. Go back to your old name, at least. You're making the story even harder to follow.