Author Topic: Our new CN!  (Read 316 times)

Offline Chevalrose

• Posts Too Much!
Our new CN!
« on: December 08, 2010, 09:19:52 AM »
We got the CN as an early x-mas present  ;D. This this is much bigger than I thought! It's like a mansion!

Whole thing with their stockings. On top is a singing mouse and a singing rat stage thing (my mother-in-law-to-be loves to give us these types of things lol).

Top:

Bottom:

Now I gotta buy and make things to fill it!  :nod:. Those solid color hammocks I made and I made liners like momrat that are like fitted sheet, but I used flannel (and I need some practice sewing them as neat as she does lol). They work great! My boys used to LOVE pulling up the bottom liner and chewing it in the R-695, but they have yet to touch these (*knock on wood*). Underneath them I cut out a few towels to fit the shelves (layers of 3) that level off the indent pretty perfectly, plus they'll absorb well. It's the new style CN so the middle shelves are the same as the bottom pan.
RIP Gus, Clooney, Tobi, Onyx, Oliver, Romeo <3

Offline Billie40

• Posts Too Much!
    • Billie's Bunks & Hides
Re: Our new CN!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 10:16:56 AM »
Ooh, I wish I had those new shelves! My litter partiers would make a much smaller mess of my carpet with that lip! You're going to have a lot of fun decorating, enjoy :thumbsup2: