Author Topic: $20 Premade sets *free shipping*  (Read 7050 times)

Offline Fourlittlebeans

Re: $20 Premade sets *free shipping*
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2010, 02:57:20 PM »
Yes, it is a 4 piece set. It comes with a cube, a flat, a double decker and a hide and peek :)

Offline Fourlittlebeans

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2010, 08:24:35 PM »
valareha here is your order :) Hope you like it!

Offline valareha

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2010, 10:24:33 PM »
Whoopee!  They look great...love the color combos....thanks so much for the custom work and your flexibility.  Can't wait to see them in person.  Once my new babies arrive I'll be sure to send pictures.

Enjoy the snow and Merry Christmas
Donna

Offline artbymollie

• little luna
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2010, 05:00:39 PM »
Yes, it is a 4 piece set. It comes with a cube, a flat, a double decker and a hide and peek :)

cool Ill have to check my rat hammock funds and Ill let you know soon! also what is a hide and peek?lol havent heard that one before!

Offline Fourlittlebeans

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2010, 05:20:46 PM »
Ok sounds good.

If you look at the pictures of Valareha's order, the item with the frog fabric right in front of the cube with the matching fabric is a hide and peek :)

I also want to let everyone know that I will be leaving Friday and returning Sunday, so any orders or questions placed during that time I will get to on Sunday when I get back.

Happy Holidays!!

Offline Lennyk

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2010, 02:15:29 AM »
Do you have fabric pictures available?

Offline Fourlittlebeans

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2010, 08:45:01 PM »
I do, however there is a wait for the next few days. My grandmother passed away Christmas Eve so we are organizing everything for her funeral etc. I will post again once things settle down a little.

Offline AllThingsGreatAndSmall

• Ritten
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2010, 01:56:34 PM »
What is still available?
Thanks!

Offline stefaniey24

• I Love my Girls!
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 11:35:37 AM »
I got my order yesterday  ;D (the pink monkey/panda set).  Its amazingly made and so pretty!! i couldn't get them in my cages fast enough! I did save the small ham and the tube for my new fosters girls that are coming today..cant wait to hang them! My rattys love them and they haven't left the hole hammock yet! If they chew these i will probably cry i love them so much lol! Thank u so much! I'll try and get pics of the happy Rattys soon!
"If u had a tall this long i probably wouldn't like it either! But I would be rude!!" Thats the difference between Rats and humans one is much more caring and understanding!
Stefanie :)

Offline Fourlittlebeans

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 06:25:48 PM »
What is still available?
Thanks!

Right now I don't have anything premade available. I will be taking custom orders again soon though.

I got my order yesterday  ;D (the pink monkey/panda set).  Its amazingly made and so pretty!! i couldn't get them in my cages fast enough! I did save the small ham and the tube for my new fosters girls that are coming today..cant wait to hang them! My rattys love them and they haven't left the hole hammock yet! If they chew these i will probably cry i love them so much lol! Thank u so much! I'll try and get pics of the happy Rattys soon!

I am so glad they got to you safe and that you like them! That was my first set I ever made to put up for sale and I adored the fabric. I found myself wishing I had girl rats rather than boys because I loved it so much haha!

Offline Sidders

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2011, 12:34:22 AM »
Hi, I was wondering if you're still doing the complete sets for $20 + free shipping deal. :)

Offline florioa784

• Few are blessed with the love of rats
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »
Hi,

I just wanted to say your sets look amazing, was wondering if you have any sets made up or if you just do everything custom. How much is shipping on average?

Offline melsa

• Facebook
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2011, 07:25:32 PM »
Do you have the gorilla set available still?

Offline lucymoosey18

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2011, 12:31:43 PM »
How much is a set like valarehas?:]

Left to Right!: Ozzy, Link, Ellipses, Oso, Roxy, Chexy, Gypsy, Littles, Possum, Stella, & MoeMoe!

Offline Sunshine42573

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2011, 01:13:52 AM »
You still on here? Have any premades done?