Author Topic: $175.00 Two Story Ferret Nation, Los Angeles, CA  (Read 721 times)

Offline RockstarRats

• Rockstar Rats
$175.00 Two Story Ferret Nation, Los Angeles, CA
« on: January 05, 2011, 03:44:53 PM »
I will be selling a 2 story Ferret Nation cage soon for $175. It has already been meshed everywhere except for the top, all stairs and levels are included but the plastic for both levels have some wear on it from chewing. I will include two hammocks, a large igloo and whatever toys are unused. I will power spray the cage with disinfectant, but extra cleaning may be required. The cage is 36in L x 25in W x 62in H, Bar Spacing: 1in x 5 5/8in (but like I said, it is already meshed). It weighs about 100 pounds and I cannot break it down, so transport would have to be in a larger vehicle. Pick up only from West Los Angeles, CA. If you are interested e-mail me at RockstarRats@gmail.com and I will send some photos.

Thanks!

Allison

Offline RockstarRats

• Rockstar Rats
Re: $175.00 Two Story Ferret Nation, Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 07:15:20 PM »
Forgot to mention that a food bowl will also be included, and the cage will be power sprayed and disinfected. There are wheels on the bottom and a bottom shelf. If you would like me to order replacement levels for you, we can talk about doing that. The price for the cage IS negotiable, and all items mentioned will be included regardless of what price we agree on. I originally bought the cage for about $325.00.

Thanks!