Author Topic: 5 girls- Dwarf- hooded female, Black Berk, PEW  (Read 762 times)

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
5 girls- Dwarf- hooded female, Black Berk, PEW
« on: February 02, 2011, 11:42:45 PM »
 I took in 5 young females recently. I really didn't want to but everything in my heart was telling me i had to help them.
The situation was a very sad one and i wish i would learn to just say no but looking at these tiny rats that may have been 2 weeks old and may die in days i couldnt just walk away. well i could but than for the next hour couldn't get them out of my head. I just need to get at least 2 a home b/c i really can not handle these girls with my own personal rats b/c with them i have 10 rats. I know i can't handle that kind of number and i know i enjoy my rats much more when i had 5. I work a lot and yeah i have a critter nation and a martin R695 but i can't get all 10 rats out as much as i would like. I had 2 girls and that was okay than help take several rats out of a high kill shelter and than a adopter's husband hated the girls she had so i took them back.  I did home 2 rats i help remove right away but the others have been here causing a really big mess. I just wish there was a safe place for them; they are small " dwarf" from the poor care they had early on but they are such lovers.
 These girls really are great little ratties that are looking for a nice warm place to stay.
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline EyeOfTheStorm

• Ritten
Re: 5 girls- Dwarf- hooded female, Black Berk, PEW
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 12:31:01 PM »
Where are you located?

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
Re: 5 girls- Dwarf- hooded female, Black Berk, PEW
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 09:52:24 PM »
northern IL/ southern WI
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.