Author Topic: This n That for rats, cats & other critters  (Read 21742 times)

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
This n That for rats, cats & other critters
« on: March 06, 2011, 10:29:07 AM »
This n That for rats, cats and other critters.

OK I finally got some photos up!  :hyper:  I've got a lot more things to add, as time & this ol body allows. Right now there are no hammocks or hammocks sets, but they'll be coming, ok?

Here's a link to the photos of the catnip toys and other goodies, with prices, that are available now:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55122333@N06/sets/72157626067832729

photos of happy cats n rats here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55122333@N06/sets/72157626082003347

about me:

I have three wonderful cats and, at this time, four adorable female rats. They are the joy of my life and the reason I get up in the morning.

I enjoy making toys and hammocks for my own rats and cats, & I've made literally hundreds as gifts and donations to various charities. I thought it might be nice to offer a few things for other people's rats 'n' cats to enjoy.
These sales will help to offset the cost of materials, which I normally purchase in large quantities to save money, as well as enabling me to continue my commitment to helping animal charities/rescues.

I do not plan to have a website, as this is primarily a hobby.
I do not do custom orders, sorry! However, suggestions for items you may be interested in are more than welcome.

I do occasionally have some non-handmade things to sell, but most things are handmade by me.

OK here's the so-called fine print :

Sales are limited to what is in stock. A few things currently have a "per customer limit" for the time being, until I can restock. I need to find out what items are in highest demand before I commit time/materials to making more. Hopefully these limits will be lifted soon.

New items added all the time. I will update this thread & the photo account, as new things become available.
Sorry, I do not take custom orders but welcome your suggestions.
Out of fairness to all customers, orders placed but not paid for within 7 days will be re-listed.

I try to ship within 48 hrs of receiving payment, but please be aware that I am disabled, and do not drive. I sometimes have to combine trips to save on bus fare. If I expect there may be more than a few days delay in shipping your order out, I will let you know.

Shipping to US and Canada only

Flat rate shipping
for orders up to $10.00= $2.50 S&H
for orders up to $22.00= $3.50 S&H
For all orders over $22.00, S&H is based on weight and zip code/postal code, please email your order and zip/postal code for a quote. This quote will include a small pkging fee.

(Postage paid items are sold singly and can not to be combined with any other items.)

Delivery confirmation/insurance is optional and extra. I cannot be responsible for uninsured items that are damaged/lost during shipping.
Please let me know if you would like to purchase insurance.`
Payment in US funds only, vial paypal or USPostal money order only- NO OTHER Type of money order nor any checks accepted

Catnip toys are a non-returnable item.
Please note:

Not all cats react to catnip. Some cats like one kind of catnip but not another. There's no way for me to know if YOUR cat will like this nip. Samples are available by request for a small fee. The catnip I use is Canadian grown, made for human consumption (as a tea) so has no pesticides, and is very fragrant. Plus I use a LOT in each toy.  :cheeky: The 50 cents toys are "lightly nipped" but still contain more fresh catnip than most store-bought toys!

Some cats are rougher with their toys than others. These toys are made for the average cat who prefers to lick and kick their toys, or give them an occasional "nomming"(chewing). All cotton toys are made with a high thread count, quilt quality fabric that stands up much better than thinner bargain fabric from places like Walmart, etc. The cotton prints I use are $8 to $12 per yd fabrics. Most cats are not able to rip them.

IF YOUR CAT(s) (or the cat(s) you are buying toys for) is rough with their toys and tends to demolish them or rip them to shreds, please ask me about my Tuffy toys made with denim or duck cloth.

Any questions please ask! If I've forgotten some major-or minor- detail please let me know.
If you have trouble accessing the photo stream, please let me know.
Guess that's about it for now!

Oh, you can PM me or email me at: my3catz AT yahoo DOT com

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 09:43:20 AM by Marybelle »

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
Re: This n That for rats, cats and other critters~ Now open 3/6
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 11:35:34 PM »
SALE from now until St Patrick's Day, 20% off
 :poke:

Offline lucymoosey18

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 03:30:57 AM »
Hmm.. I think my ratties would like those poofs as pillows lol.

I can probably order friday:]

Left to Right!: Ozzy, Link, Ellipses, Oso, Roxy, Chexy, Gypsy, Littles, Possum, Stella, & MoeMoe!

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 05:36:11 AM »
Hmm.. I think my ratties would like those poofs as pillows lol.

I can probably order friday:]

I can make em without any catnip LOL
also make little treat pouches if you want some

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
hammocks!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 11:38:28 PM »
~ Please note:20% off sale applies to catnip toys only, not hammocks~

got some hammock sets made and sold a few already too lol

3 pc double fleece frogger set- 13 by 16 inch flat (shown hanging on the left, folded in half)
a 7 1/2 inch by 13 inch double decker, and a 12 by 14 inch pocket hammock

frogger set 3 pc by catnapt, on Flickr

frogger set by catnapt, on Flickr

$18 shipped (USA and Canada only)

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 11:40:15 PM »
"baby girl" pink polka dot set (double fleece)

6 by 23 inch fringed ladder (fringe is 4 inches, top is 6 inches across)
11 by 12 inch pocket hammock
7 by 11 inch double decker hammock

baby girl set small by catnapt, on Flickr

$20 shipping included

PM or email me if interested
pinkmarshmallows AT gmail DOT com

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
  • Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed...
    • The Rat Stash
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 01:46:45 AM »
Squee! Love the frog fabric on that first set.  :BlueDumboSmileTongue: Mine are still breaking in the last bunch you sent me. They adore how thick & fluffy they are, & their momma just doesn't spoil them like you do!  :bow: I'll try & get some pics shortly... you know how lazy I am with the camera.  ::)

Lots of thanks from Minx, Bosco & Bug for the early Birthday treats! Bosco turned 1 on the 13th, & Minx's second birthday is sometime around now. Your package was a lovely surprise, now they are wondering what I was planning on getting them.  :BlueDumboSmileTongue:

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
ready to ship hammocks, why wait?
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 01:49:36 PM »
all previously posted hammocks (and more) have been sold. :hyper: Here's some new ones, more on the way:

*Frogger* double fleece 11 by 14 comes with free flat hammock, $6 shipping included

frog dble fleece pocket  $6 by catnapt, on Flickr

Happy Hippie dinos on tie dyed fleece (double fleece)
*this is the last of this wonderfully soft and thick fleece*
$9 for wide dble decker (9 inch top)
$10 for bunk with yellow fleece (10 inch top)
$17 for both (shipping included)

happy dinos bunk and decker by catnapt, on Flickr

*Flower Power* flannel and fleece bunk
$10 shipping included
has fuchsia and purple fleece inside
10 inch square top
Please note, stuffed rat is bigger than most rats =)

flower power bunk by catnapt, on Flickr

*Flower Power* flannel and fleece
$10 for bunk bed with yellow fleece
$9 for double decker with turquoise fleece

flower power bunk & dble decker by catnapt, on Flickr

Oopsie Flower Power Hide n Peek hammock (fleece is supposed to be inside, ooops!)

hide n peek flower power by catnapt, on Flickr

Oopsie hammock
12 by 19

just $3 when purchased with any other Flower Power print hammock
($5 if purchased by itself)
price includes shipping

purchase any 2 Flower Power print hammocks, take $2 off
purchase any 3 Flower Power print hammocks, take $3 off

**I do have more of this print if you'd like other hammocks to match- I can make a short tube (15 inches long) for $6 , a med or large flat hammock $4 , a medium pocket $8, or a triple bunk $16 OR a hide n peek hammock $14 with fleece on the inside where it should be.
 If you want to order these separately, please add $2 for shipping/packing. Please also allow extra time for them to be made up**

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
SALE ON ALL BODY PILLOWS/KICKERS
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 02:03:24 PM »

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BODY PILLOWS AND KICKERS IN STOCK!

Body Pillows A B and C, $4 to $4.50 ea by catnapt, on Flickr

A= colorful cats with paws on black $4.00
B= tuxedo kitties on red $4.25
C= fat rainbow cats $4.50

each body pillow contains 9 or more heaping tablespoons of catnip
and are roughly 10 inches long

ON SALE, PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!!

Jingle Kicker $5.00 each by catnapt, on Flickr

Bright paws on black
Catnip body pillow has a jingle bell in one end for twice the fun
Cats like to hold these in their paws and "bunny kick" them.

ON SALE JUST $5 SHIPPING INCLUDED!!

some recent customer comments:
"My package came today! My cats went insane over their new toys."

"After watching Amanda's cats reaction to these toys, I HAVE to get some of my own for my kitties! It was hilarious, they would NOT give them up afterwards."

"Two nights ago we received the kitty toys in the mail for Mister and Belguim from Petunia. I cannot say enough about these toys! The catnip smelled so fresh..."

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
Re: This n That for rats, cats and other critters~NEW STUFF
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 06:05:09 PM »
OK since my first post, things have changed quite a bit, so please look for updates and disregard the initial post, as I will be offering limited custom orders and I will most likely put up a website at some point  :yelcutelaugh: :yelcutelaugh:

For now I've updated the photo site with most of the information and prices listed there

go to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55122333@N06/sets/72157626067832729/

here's some of what's new:

flower power bunk & dble decker by catnapt, on Flickr

Flower power bunk & dble decker

double decker is lined with matching turquoise fleece $10 shipping included
bunk bed $12 shipping included

There's  a bit more of this flower power flannel print available, if you would like any of the following:
a wall pocket $6 shipping included
a medium (15 to 17 inches long) tube/tunnel $9 shipping included
a medium pocket hammock for $12 shipping included
(coordinating fleece is available; choose from: yellow, orange, turquoise, purple or fuchsia)

get a free matching flat hammock with the purchase of: the 2 pc set shown above plus one additional hammock to match of your choice from those listed above (wall pocket, tube, or pocket hammock)

tie dye dinos bunk & x/wide dble decker by catnapt, on Flickr

tie dyed happy dinos bunk and decker
bunk bed $12 shipping and packaging included
extra wide double decker, great for older/larger rats $10 shipping and packaging included

OR I will ship BOTH TO CHELLE'S CRITTER HAVEN as a gift from you, for JUST $6 (the estimated cost of shipping) OR for just $5  I will ship them to an approved US shelter/ rescue or foster home as a gift from you. (Chelle's Critter Haven is in desperate need of new hammocks for their residents.)

this is the last of this great print!

large pond life pocket hammock by catnapt, on Flickr
 pond life pocket hammock, large
large pocket hammock in cotton and fleece
CHECK OUT the TINY TADPOLES!! also features froggies with their tongues out, crayfish and lily pads, a great fun print
$14 shipping included

large pocket hammock by catnapt, on Flickr
Pastel butterflies large pocket hammock

$12 SHIPPING INCLUDED

med bunk bed type by catnapt, on Flickr

Pastel butterflies med bunk bed type
there are two more of these available in the same color combo
(grommets will be added before shipping)
$12 each shipped
OR pay just $4 each (postage/pkging) and I will send them to Chelle's Critter Haven in Canada,as a gift from you.
or for just $3 each I will ship them to any approved US rescue or foster home as a gift from you.
(Chelle's Critter Haven is in desperate need of new hammocks for their residents.)

more hammocks to come soon, as well as some fabric choices for a limited number of custom hammocks- thought I'd give it a try and see how it goes. More info soon, watch for updates!

IF you are interested in sending any of the available hammocks to an approved rescue/shelter or foster home, please PM me for more information.

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 10:43:04 PM »
more of the pastel butterflies print!!!

PLEASE NOTE, I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING WHENEVER POSSIBLE TO SAVE YOU MONEY, JUST PM ME FOR DETAILS, THANKS

Pastel butterflies double decker and hide n peek hammock by catnapt, on Flickr

Pastel butterflies double decker and hide n peek hammock

double decker $10 shipping included
hide n peek hammock $15 shipping included

there is more of this fabric if you'd like some matching hammocks in other styles.
Solid fleece colors for linings include turquoise, fuchsia, green, pale pink and purple

I also make (all prices included shipping):
wall pockets $6
tubes in two sizes. one with hide n peek hole! (short tube, $9, and long tube with hole in side, $15) *photo coming soon*
small, medium and large pockets $10, $12 and $14
and bonding pouches $6 for small, $8 for large *photo coming soon*

some of the previously listed hammocks are ON HOLD, check out the photo site for most recent updates until I can get a website up, ok?

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 06:32:58 AM »
some happy customer photos, to see more go to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55122333@N06/sets/72157626082003347/

happy rats in hide n peek hammie by catnapt, on Flickr

Magellan peeks out by catnapt, on Flickr

happy customers by catnapt, on Flickr

happy customers by catnapt, on Flickr

and my own girls in a holiday hammock I made them:

my girls Paige and Evie by catnapt, on Flickr

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2011, 05:43:47 PM »
oh dear, I moved some photos around to new folders and now the links are working (see previous posts) sorry about that!!

well, I finally got the fabric photographed;
I'm having computer issues so I haven't been able to put these on the website yet

However, you can see the fabric choices here- the cotton, the flannel (100% cotton flannel) and just some of the fleece prints (I've got more buried somewhere LOL)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55122333@N ... 529441429/

I have solid fleece in these colors (not photographed yet) :
several different greens
bright yellow
purple
blue- royal blue, light blue
orange
pale powder pink
fuchsia
brown
black
white
lavender
red

Here's a quick look at the hammock types that I make- There's a NEW original DESIGN that I will be debuting soon, just waiting on getting them tested :thumbup:
I also make wall pockets, bonding pouches and bonding scarves (like the RaToob)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55122333@N ... 654312958/

that pretty pastel butterfly print shown in the photos is also available to make more hammocks!! let's call it F-12, pastel butterflies

more information to come as soon as I figure out what's up with my computer. :P

ALSO ALL PREMADES ARE CURRENTLY ON SALE, "CLEARANCE PRICED" SO I CAN CLEAR 'EM OUTTA HERE :lol:

just post here or PM me if you want anything that's on sale or if you'd like to order custom hammocks or sets.
erm, Guess I better get busy and list prices too, eh??  :-[ :yelcutelaugh:

be back with that info soon, so long as my computer cooperates.

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
*tentative* price schedule, subject to change

OK since I'm still pretty much in the "just starting out" stage of making hammocks for sale, I've set my prices accordingly.

Please keep in mind as with most handmade items, sizes are approx.
In many cases I give a size range because I am working with a lot of remnant pieces of fabric, so the finished size will vary slightly (by roughly 2 inches)
Keep this in mind when you are ordering, please! and if you need sizing to be more exact, it would be better for you to order from someone who has more experience, just as Violet from The Rat Stash or Chelsey of the Cozies, just to name a COUPLE of the awesome hammock makers here.  :)
I offer some unique items, and there's enough of a difference in my fabric choices, design forms and pricing for me to fill a little niche of my own. I plan to stay "little" too, this is only a "part time pastime" for me.

Photo examples of each type of hammock will be available in the coming weeks, if there isn't one posted already.

Prices:
FLAT HAMMOCKS: small $6, medium $7, large $8, extra long with an extra set of grommets in the middle, $10

flat hammock by catnapt, on Flickr

POCKET HAMMOCKS: sm $9, med $10, large $12 if made with a combination of fabric and fleece
Double fleece hammocks, only if made with all the same color or print of fleece sm $7, med $8, large $10

pocket hammock by catnapt, on Flickr

DOUBLE DECKER:short (11-13inches) $9, longer $10 (15-17 inches)
 far left top:

fringed bridge, double decker, sm pocket by catnapt, on Flickr

BUNK BED: one size 9 inch square top bunk, 13 inch bottom bunk $12

bunk bed by catnapt, on Flickr

Evie Ivy Over HAMMOCK : $11

Evie Ivy Over burrow hammock by catnapt, on Flickr

WALL POCKET: one size (8 by 10") $8
*photo coming soon*

TUNNEL OF FUN: tube with a peek hole! $10 (20-24 inches)
this one has been well-loved by my girls!  ;D

well loved tunnel of fun by catnapt, on Flickr

HIDE N PEEK HAMMOCK an original design!: $14 one size

hide n peek hammock by catnapt, on Flickr

FRINGED BRIDGE HAMMOCK: in three different lengths, short (up to 14inches) $5, med (up to 20 inches) $6 and long $7 (custom made over 20 inches, mostly only suitable for CN and FN cages)
Fringe is 3-4 inches long on both sides, if you choose fabric with fleece, the fringe will be single; for doubled fringe you need to choose double fleece for both top and bottom
This is primarily a playtime hammock although rats do like to lounge on it as well, esp in hot weather. I've heard many rats like to play and hide under the fringe.  ;D

ladder hammock by catnapt, on Flickr

RATTIN A'ROUND bonding scarf: in solid color fleece $9
in print fleece $12 (not available in all prints/solids, please ask about current choices)

Rattin a'round bonding scarf by catnapt, on Flickr

COMING SOON, NEW ORIGINAL DESIGN:

HOPE'S FLOAT! watch for more info.  :cheeky:

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
Regarding hammock prices, please note:
all prices include shipping and handling to the US and Canada for orders under 4lbs.

If you plan to purchase more than one hammock, you will get a discount on the shipping, which varies according to the size of the hammock but to help you estimate it in advance, it's *roughly* a dollar off for each additional hammock.

I am pleased to announce that for the month of May and June, 20% of all sales will be donated to CHELLE'S CRITTER HAVEN
:wav:

To start things off, I'm donating $10 to the fund (all monies will be transferred at the end of each month)

http://www.chellescritterhaven.org/
"We're a small rat rescue servicing all of southern Ontario! We're not for profit, and completely volunteer based."

"Making lives better... one home at a time."

as some of you may know, Chelle will be away for two months so this seems an especially good time to do whatever we can to help them raise much needed funds. Chelle makes and sells hammocks to raise money for the rescue and so will be losing out on two month's worth of the income from those. :(

If you can, please donate directly to the rescue at:
https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=EbuQpv-bYvfm4TolHU18T_gOU3TQVvP31r34shyibWfi2F-lCoLC-10UDES&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d5863a909c4bb5aee2fcbfe698ea9bfbc
Every bit helps! no one has a ton of money these days so you may think your $5 or whatever you can spare, is just a drop in the bucket,
But without any drops at all the bucket stays empty.
or to put it more simply EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!
I personally can't give a lot, either, but I don't let that stop me from giving what I can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, 20% of all catnip toy sales will be donated to Diabetic Cats in Need
http://fdmb-cin.blogspot.com/
"What is DCIN?

Diabetic Cats in Need is a small, nonprofit rescue that helps diabetic cats and their people. We support diabetic cats in their original and adoptive homes, rehome unwanted diabetic cats, and help to educate caregivers on the appropriate treatment of diabetic cats."

This is a cause that is near and dear to my heart, as I've had two diabetic cats myself, and know the heartache first hand of dealing with this illness.
My more recent diabetic cat was a boy named Snoopy: an older blind, deaf and diabetic boy in kidney failure, no less,
who was facing a horrible death from untreated diabetes in the local shelter, he had not been adopted when he was.
You can read more about his story here:
http://theratz.livejournal.com/
(sadly I've not updated that blog since last spring- one of these days I'll get to it  ::))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most* of the pre made hammocks have been sold, but I am taking a limited number of custom orders, so if you're interested please PM me or email me at the email address listed in my profile

Catnip toy stock has been replenished if anyone's kitty needs a "fix"  :cheeky: :hyper: :yelcutelaugh: :cat:

pre mades still available:

tie dye dinos bunk & x/wide dble decker ON SALE by catnapt, on Flickr

tie dye bright dinos bunk $12 and Xwide dble decker $10 or $20 for both
ON SALE JUST $14 FOR BOTH!!! shipping & handling included
This is the last of this great print!

flower power bunk bed & dlble decker ON SALE JUST $18 FOR BOTH PPD by catnapt, on Flickr

ON SALE JUST $18 FOR BOTH!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 06:38:26 PM by petunia »

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
hmm tried to edit that post and it didn't "take", here's the edited version:

Regarding hammock prices, please note:
all prices include shipping and handling to the US and Canada for orders under 4lbs.

If you plan to purchase more than one hammock, you will get a discount on the shipping, which varies according to the size of the hammock but to help you estimate it in advance, it's *roughly* a dollar off for each additional hammock.

I am pleased to announce that for the months of May and June, 20% of all sales will be donated to CHELLE'S CRITTER HAVEN
:wav:

To start things off, I'm donating $10 to the fund (all monies will be transferred at the end of each month)

http://www.chellescritterhaven.org/
"We're a small rat rescue servicing all of southern Ontario! We're not for profit, and completely volunteer based."

"Making lives better... one home at a time."

as some of you may know, Chelle will be away for two months so this seems an especially good time to do whatever we can to help them raise much needed funds. Chelle makes and sells hammocks to raise money for the rescue and so will be losing out on two month's worth of the income from those. :(

If you can, please donate directly to the rescue at:
https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=EbuQpv-bYvfm4TolHU18T_gOU3TQVvP31r34shyibWfi2F-lCoLC-10UDES&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d5863a909c4bb5aee2fcbfe698ea9bfbc
Every bit helps! no one has a ton of money these days so you may think your $5 or whatever you can spare, is just a drop in the bucket,
But without any drops at all the bucket stays empty.
or to put it more simply EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!
I personally can't give a lot, either, but I don't let that stop me from giving what I can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, 20% of all catnip toy sales will be donated to Diabetic Cats in Need
http://fdmb-cin.blogspot.com/
"What is DCIN?

Diabetic Cats in Need is a small, nonprofit rescue that helps diabetic cats and their people. We support diabetic cats in their original and adoptive homes, rehome unwanted diabetic cats, and help to educate caregivers on the appropriate treatment of diabetic cats."

This is a cause that is near and dear to my heart, as I've had two diabetic cats myself, and know the heartache first hand of dealing with this illness.
My more recent diabetic cat was a boy named Snoopy: an older blind, deaf and diabetic boy in kidney failure, no less,
who was facing a horrible death from untreated diabetes in the local shelter, he had not been adopted when he was.
You can read more about his story here:
http://theratz.livejournal.com/
(sadly I've not updated that blog since last spring- one of these days I'll get to it  ::))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most* of the pre made hammocks have been sold, but I am taking a limited number of custom orders, so if you're interested please PM me or email me at the email address listed in my profile

Catnip toy stock has been replenished if anyone's kitty needs a "fix"  :cheeky: :hyper: :yelcutelaugh: :cat:

pre mades still available:

tie dye dinos bunk & x/wide dble decker ON SALE by catnapt, on Flickr

tie dye bright dinos bunk $12 and Xwide dble decker $10 or $20 for both
ON SALE JUST $14 FOR BOTH!!! shipping & handling included
This is the last of this great print!

flower power bunk bed & dlble decker ON SALE JUST $18 FOR BOTH PPD by catnapt, on Flickr

ON SALE JUST $18 FOR BOTH!

Offline stefaniey24

• I Love my Girls!
I know i already messaged twice sorry  :doh:   I should have looked more carefully at everything and then wrote i keep finding more lol! I love the pink bunks to if u still have any of those I might just have to take them all too!!! Well depending on how much it would all be of course  ;)  So to round it all up I love the Dino two piece, the flowerpower two piece and also the last two pink bunks...that is if everything is still available of course!! Just let me know and I'll send payment asap!!! Thanks a bunch!
"If u had a tall this long i probably wouldn't like it either! But I would be rude!!" Thats the difference between Rats and humans one is much more caring and understanding!
Stefanie :)

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
hi stefaniey24  :)

I'll reply to your PMs in a little bit, but first let me tell you that the two dinosaur print hammocks were sold yesterday, sorry I haven't gotten around to marking them sold sooner.

HOWEVER! I am working on a bunch more pre mades tonight and in fact have a few more that match the sets shown in previous posts (there's a couple more hammocks to match the flower power and there's some more of the pastel butterfly ones too, as well as a really pretty fringed bridge with pinks, etc. I tend to make a lot of girl stuff cuz I've got four girls LOL)

I also have a few new boy & gender neutral prints that will be finished this evening.
 If you don't mind waiting til sometime tomorrow, when I get photos up, there will be more to choose from.

I fostered for MRR too, and got all of my very first rats from them. ;)

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
all of the pre mades shown in previous posts have been sold or are on hold, however I've got several new sets almost finished and will post them soon, some really cool ones, too.  :cheeky:

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
new hammocks added including one super nice set for boys or mixed colonies, or sporty girls LOL
 (grommets will be added before shipping out)

sports balls hammock set $35 ppd by catnapt, on Flickr
this is the last of this great sports print

don't bug me with tangerine lining by catnapt, on Flickr

I have several different colors of solid fleece that go wonderfully with this print, lime green, hot pink, tangerine, etc.

there's lots more of this print, but it's in remnant strips so only certain style hammocks can be made with it- you can get flats, double deckers, bunk beds, fringed bridges, evie ivy over (burrow type hammocks) small and medium pockets and wall pockets
(sorry, no tunnel of fun or hide n peek hammocks in this print)
PM or email me if you'd like to order custom hammocks in this or any other print I've got.

more will be added later this week  :cheeky:

Offline stefaniey24

• I Love my Girls!
Did u get my message about the boys set and the pink double and monkey tube??
"If u had a tall this long i probably wouldn't like it either! But I would be rude!!" Thats the difference between Rats and humans one is much more caring and understanding!

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
Did u get my message about the boys set and the pink double and monkey tube??

Hi, yes I got it! I sent you an email, did you get it yet? I've been waiting to hear back.
 :wink5:

Offline stefaniey24

• I Love my Girls!
No I didnt get it! I have been checking too!

Offline stefaniey24

• I Love my Girls!
I found it!! I'm pming u now!! I would like a few things :)

Offline stefaniey24

• I Love my Girls!
Hey I wanted to check in and tell u I haven't forgot about the hammocks!! I have had a hard couple of days...my cat got out and was hit by a car  :'(
worst part is she just had kittens 11 days ago!!! I'll email u in a bit with more info and stuff! Thanks and sorry about the delay!!