Author Topic: (not so) Edible hut. I feel horrible.  (Read 5931 times)

Offline Ollybabee

• Posts Too Much!
  • Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong.
Re: (not so) Edible hut. I feel horrible.
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2011, 11:30:20 PM »
Even researching them before hand doesn't exactly make you aware of that fact all the time. Heck, read the first review there by someone who runs a rattery and you will feel a lot less silly.

I was wondering when someone would point that out lol. But I agree about the researching beforehand. I forget the website, but I found a site that said something about tank + toppers be suitable for multiple rats but it did had some good tips for raising rats. :doh: And because of that, all my research starts here. haha

Yup, there's misinformation EVERYWHERE. Wading through it all can be really hard. Some places will say pine is okay, or that tanks are suitable homes, or that you can only keep one rat if you give it 2-3 hours of playtime a day. So getting the right information the first time can be very daunting to say the least.
Owned by three big boys, Everett, Rainey and Cobb.

Offline Bunnerrrs

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2011, 11:38:57 PM »
Isn't that the truth! I feel bad for making some of these mistakes, but at the same time, I know mistakes are going to be made. But the more research done, the less/smaller mistakes will be made (hopefully). It's just nice to know that everyone here isn't so critical of first time rat parents. Thanks guys!  :thumbsup2:

Offline Ollybabee

• Posts Too Much!
  • Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong.
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2011, 11:40:00 PM »
We all have been there on some level or another :p
Owned by three big boys, Everett, Rainey and Cobb.