Author Topic: I wanna see your CRAZY custom cage decor!  (Read 831 times)

Offline ZomboidSakura

• I play with rats.
I wanna see your CRAZY custom cage decor!
« on: April 20, 2011, 10:46:32 AM »
I know that there are some out there! Monster mouths, homemade mazes, all themed up cages! Let me see them! :D

I'm thinking about making a domo kun plush into a rat hideout!

Offline xXxOllie_in_the_skyxXx

Re: I wanna see your CRAZY custom cage decor!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 08:33:35 PM »
I know that there are some out there! Monster mouths, homemade mazes, all themed up cages! Let me see them! :D

I'm thinking about making a domo kun plush into a rat hideout!
I have a Domo kum plush too how are you making the hideout?
Btw I go to the dollar store or thrift store and find fleece or other kinds of soft fabrics to make no sew stuff like hammocks, and toys  and ropes for my girls. :)

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
Re: I wanna see your CRAZY custom cage decor!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 04:25:58 AM »
I once had a rainbow theme going in my cage but have since lost most of the colors...I had an ocean blue theme in the top half of my FN recently and a star yellow in the bottom half. I wanted blue ocean/orange sunset but never found anything orange haha. My blue half consisteed of dark blue fleece liners, some white/blue hammocks, a super plush ferret pirate ship hanger, etc. My yellow star consisted of solid yellow liners, 4 yellow and black star shaped pillows, and black with white dot hammocks and tubes. Very little of that is left now, though. :(

At one time though, I had a double FN all decked out in green turtle theme. I had 4 old green turtle backpacks and a lot of green material. I love that setup, and the rats ADORED it. I don't think you can buy the backpacks anymore as I bought them when I was still a small child.

My next theme is monkeys.  :wink5: Found black polka-dots with monkey fleece at the thrift store. Brand new 4 yards of it for $1. Going to find a couble of cute monkey plushies and I already have a plush monkey backpack. I'm also thinking of adding green ropes for vines.  :yelcutelaugh:

I love decorating! (I just wish I didn't run out of thread.)  :cheeky: