Author Topic: 3 ferrets & all supplies, East GA  (Read 2887 times)

Offline chaa

3 ferrets & all supplies, East GA
« on: May 09, 2011, 04:26:09 PM »
Would anyone be willing to open their home to three healthy, up-to-date (vaccinated, spayed, descented, clean bills of health) female ferrets?  2 story Ferret Nation cage, new bag of Zupreem ferret food, a slew of litter pans, recently opened bag of litter, hammocks, water bottle, toys, deep base pan, air purifier, harness, collar, travel carrier, some other odds and ends etc are included.  They are around 2-3 years, 13 months, and 9 months respectively.  No health problems, they're all good for nail clipping and ear cleaning.  No one has signs of disease or issues thus far.  Two are extremely social, one is social but prefers to be dooking around.  They are moderately reliably litter trained but are not free-roaming.  Their names are Zoe, Badger, and Buffy (The last two were not my naming choice).  None of them are biters unless you're wearing delicious, tempting socks.
My first ferret was found (my dog found her in the corner of a field), it was a happy accident at the time.  I tried to find her original home but to no avail; she's been with me ever since.  For a while she lived in my bathroom and went everywhere with me in my jacket, until I decided that I probably wasn't going to find whoever lost her and got her a cage.  The other two were local rescues, intended to keep her company after much research.
I've already had to give up my ratpack years ago when health issues and health issues with my partner prevented me from giving them the life they deserved.  I did not intend to acquire any more animals, but Zoe fell into my life and I couldn't say no.  They've been fantastic girls and I've given them everything they could want or need except the time that they require to play and experience life outside their cage.  It was not wise of me to have kept Zoe all that long time ago when fate brought her to me, but I did and now I'm here again.

If anyone does have the time to give them what they need please contact me.  I don't want any money, I don't want any trades.  I want these three ferrets to have the best little ferret lives they could possibly have.  I can give you their vet records and I'll get a new bag of food for them to go with.  They have not had their May flea treatments yet.
The Hairless Troupe

Offline chaa

Re: 3 ferrets & all supplies, East GA
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 06:12:17 PM »
Still available!
The Hairless Troupe

Offline chaa

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 04:36:17 PM »
Re-did their cage and tossed out some of the rattier hammocks, they have brand new ones.  They're down to a litter pan per level of their FN (yay!!), so I donated their others.  I'll be out of town June 20-26th so they'll be boarding at the kennel, but feel free to contact me during that time if you're interested as I'll still have internet access.

Thanks!
The Hairless Troupe

Offline fgoggins1234

• Ritten
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 08:25:28 PM »
i would liike to see if they are still available? ive been looking for so long ... and where u are located to see about gettin them.. my email is southernrebelbeauty@gmail.com in case u wanna email me..
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 08:28:47 PM by fgoggins1234 »

Offline chaa

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 01:39:02 PM »
Unfortunately I was too slow to adopt these guys out to fgoggins1234; they are still available.  They're up to date on their flea medications but have not had their yearly vaccinations this year.  We had bath day yesterday and they've just gotten new toys.  Please, they have been looking for homes for over two months now and would love to go to a family or home where they'll get played with every day.
The Hairless Troupe

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 10:00:29 AM »
Are they still available? I am in Western NC. Can you send pics to my email?   
  amandashay28713@yahoo.com
Isabelle,Ozzy,Mojoe,Spanky,LilyRose,MoJo2, Charlie, Sassy(dogs), Livvie an Ouija (Rats)
Cubby,Luna,MrGrey, Lincoln, Safari, Shadei, Starla, Odyss(cats)  BeBe Girl(Iguana)  Frankie( Bearded dragon)

Offline chaa

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 07:34:54 PM »
They found a great home, thanks everybody!
The Hairless Troupe