Author Topic: *FREE* Senior Wodent Wheel... AUSTRALIA (just pay shipping)  (Read 1220 times)

Offline maesie

• Posts Too Much!
  • 100% Aussi
I have a Senior Wodent Wheel I'd like to get rid of. I have two squishy boys who only use/fit into my Wobust Wheel, so have no need or use for the Senior one. It has been used and is still in my cage, but is clean and has very few if any chew marks. I'm happy to remove it and take photos if anyone is interested. All I ask is that you pay for shipping. I haven't had a chance to get shipping quotes, but if anyone is interested, please PM me your address and I'll look into it. I live West of Melbourne Victoria but am happy to send anywhere. I'm also happy to send it overseas, but not sure if the shipping costs would make it unreasonable for you.

Um.... not sure what other info you may need... It has a black front and back plate and the track is maroon. Give me a yell if you need any other info...  :wave2:

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
  • Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed...
    • The Rat Stash
Re: *FREE* Senior Wodent Wheel... AUSTRALIA (just pay shipping)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 01:19:12 AM »
I believe they are looking for one for Marsha of the Cozy Cavy. How much for shipping to the states?

Offline maesie

• Posts Too Much!
  • 100% Aussi
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 01:20:56 AM »
I'll look into it for you. I'll get it packaged up and weighed this week.

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 01:33:44 AM »
I'll let them know that you have one available & get back to you tomorrow morning. Thanks so much for considering to send it!  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline maesie

• Posts Too Much!
  • 100% Aussi
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 01:40:06 AM »
I just updated in your thread, but from my research thus far... you looking from $30 with no tracking to over $100... I'm more than happy to ship it another way if there is a cheaper way. I'll keep you guys at the top of the list until I hear from you.

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 01:41:58 AM »
I think there is at least two offers to ship one from within the states, so my gut tells me they'll go that route (cheaper & faster shipping). I should know by tomorrow morning, but I'm guessing they'll go that route. Thank you so much for leaving an option though!

Offline maesie

• Posts Too Much!
  • 100% Aussi
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 01:46:26 AM »
That sounds like the much better option, both ways. Happy to wait till I hear back.

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 10:20:25 PM »
Thanks so much for offering maesie. We found someone in the states, & will be shipping one to Marsha tomorrow.  :thumbsup2:

Offline maesie

• Posts Too Much!
  • 100% Aussi
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 12:03:44 AM »
Excellent! Hope her hammies enjoy it.

So... everyone else, this Senior Wodent Wheel is still available... FREE FREE FREE FREE. You only have to pay shipping. That's a saving of about $25AUD!

Offline maesie

• Posts Too Much!
  • 100% Aussi
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 03:48:31 AM »
The Wodent Wheel is now on its way (with some extra goodies) to Queensland Australia.  :thumbsup2: