Author Topic: Crow Jane & Shamandalie<3 The bunnehs!  (Read 1904 times)

Offline ZeppelinLadyLove

• Zepps Thread Work Hammies
Crow Jane & Shamandalie<3 The bunnehs!
« on: May 22, 2011, 09:38:29 PM »
I  just picked them up today:D

Some lady was like "I need them gone TODAY!" on craigslist

Sooo me being a sucker for furries in need decided to take them into my arms :heart:

Here is crowjane and shamandalie. Crow Jane is the white with beige and dark brown spots. Shamandalie is the lop eared orange with black spots :heart:

LOL crow jane being silly

Them hanging out :heart:

And their cage on their first day home.

That closet will be converted into their home and im planning on giving them a ton of free time to roam around my room and patio once its bunny proof and im around. Im adding a level to the dog crate or possible making a condo for them out of those grids. Im so happy to have them :heart:

Any suggestions?? I'll remove that fleece hammock when i add the level :yelcutelaugh:
http://zeppsthreadworkhammies.webs.com/

Owned by 9 rats, 2 dogs, and 2 ferrets<3

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Crow Jane & Shamandalie<3 The bunnehs!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 01:01:28 AM »
Pretty Bunnies :)

Offline JessicasZooCrew

• My blog
Re: Crow Jane & Shamandalie<3 The bunnehs!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 12:25:20 AM »
They are cute =) Look like maybe mini lops or mini lop mixes? Heads seem to narrow to be Hollands... Of course, they could be at the gangly stage (10 weeks - 16 weeks or so). The white with "spots" is called a tri, either a black/orage tri or a torted tri - aka "fox" - hard to tell with my ancient monitor. The other's color is call harliquin (just in case you were wondering).

Also, with bunnies, even does can have issues with each other if not spayed. I always suggest spaying and neutering if you are keeping bunnies together. Spaying has other health benefits of course. I still have 8 rabbits to fix (I have 12) - I know it's not cheap (I'm paying $150 a spay and $75 a neuter). An altered rabbit can live 10-12 years (my Charlie lived to be 13), unaltered bunnies usually live 6-8 years or even less. With the lops in particular you do have to watch their feed intake and make sure they get ample exercise. Mine tend to be little pigs and lazier then my other breeds.

~~Jessica And Crew~~