Author Topic: Free Nebulizer, You Pay Shipping  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Accidental Damage

• Posts Too Much!
    • One Stop Rat Fun Shop
Free Nebulizer, You Pay Shipping
« on: May 26, 2011, 12:06:03 PM »
I was given this by Kendra when I fostered the Alabama boys. I would like to pay it forward and offer it to someone else who may need it. I just ask that you pay actual shipping. I will wait a few days to see if any rescues want it and if not I will offer it to another member on here.

It is rather loud but works well, the nozzle that you stick into the tank or carrier is slightly chewed on the end from the rats wanting out lol

This is what kind it is;
http://www.amazon.com/Neb-u-Tyke-Penguin-Pediatric-Compressor-Nebulizer/dp/B004Z22DQ8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1306425602&sr=8-3

Offline icameasarat

Re: Free Nebulizer, You Pay Shipping
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 01:43:33 PM »
if a rescue wants it (well known-- not just saying their a rescue) i will cover shipping :)

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
  • They all have my heart...
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 07:03:33 PM »
I'd love to be next in line if it falls through the first people.

I have been trying to stock up on a rattie "first aid" and would love one of these.

Offline Kenzie

• Posts Too Much!
  • The Krusty Krab PIZZA Is THE PIZZA for YOU and ME!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 12:04:57 AM »
Would it be awful if I said I wanted? I need a nebulizer.. :x for me.

Offline Accidental Damage

• Posts Too Much!
    • One Stop Rat Fun Shop
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 07:55:18 PM »
Can you tell I forgot all about this?  :yelcutelaugh: Sorry

That was very generous of you icameasarat but no rescues wanted it so if you would still like it Robin it is yours. I am going to try and fit it in the large flat rate box I am sending you with your swap stuff but if it doesn't fit I will let you know how much postage runs, is that ok?

Kenzie its actually a childs nebulizer (which is the kind recommended for rats) so I am not sure how much good it would have been for you, good luck finding one though!

Offline Stacy M

• Posts Too Much!
  • Missy always in my <3
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 10:50:29 AM »
Well if those ahead of me don't want it, and you can give me the yes quickly, I will gladly buy it.  I need to buy one for one of my girls (my poor Dazzle), and was about to have to order one online.

Offline maggie94

• Ritten
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 03:12:56 PM »
do you still have it? or did you give it to someone? my little boy pip needs one. :( let me know!

Offline SarahD

• EARPS Exotic Animal Rescue and Pet Sanctuary
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 12:17:27 AM »
EARPS, Inc. could definitely use it if it is still available.

www.earps.org

They have a rat sanctuary and often have chronic respiratory rats that need a lot of care.
mom of 7 rats
RVT at an all exotic specialty clinic
Founder of EARPS, Inc.

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
  • They all have my heart...
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 02:58:49 PM »
Can you tell I forgot all about this?  :yelcutelaugh: Sorry

That was very generous of you icameasarat but no rescues wanted it so if you would still like it Robin it is yours. I am going to try and fit it in the large flat rate box I am sending you with your swap stuff but if it doesn't fit I will let you know how much postage runs, is that ok?

Kenzie its actually a childs nebulizer (which is the kind recommended for rats) so I am not sure how much good it would have been for you, good luck finding one though!

sorry I just saw this! If no one else has picked it up yet still I would still be more then happy too. If it doesn't fit. Also I think a rescue spoke up, so if they need it by all means! :)