Author Topic: Single Level Critter Nation for Sale ~ Chesapeake/Virginia Beach, VA  (Read 3288 times)

Offline OverTheBit

I have to return my rats to their breeder due to personal issues, and I need to sell their cage.  :'(

It is a single level Midwest Critter Nation Cage. It has only been in use for a little over a week. I am not willing to ship.

The cage is in pristine condition, as it has been used so little. It will come assembled, and I will be selling it for $110.00.

I also have a bunch of hammocks, toys, etc. that I would like to sell as well. A majority of these hammocks were made by Chelsey (Chelsey's Cozies) and are brand new/barely used.

I spent a lot of money on the toys, hammocks, beds, and I really need the money, so I am going to sell them for another $100.00. Keep in mind, there are two water bottles, 4 food dishes, treats, and such included in this price!!!

I really hate to part with my boys, as they are so sweet! Unfortunately, it has to be done.

The cage can be sold separately from the toys/hammocks!!

This is a really good deal!

PM me if interested!!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 04:51:38 PM by OverTheBit »
Clawdacity:  The intrepid boldness with which rats recklessly climb your bare skin with complete disregard to your comfort or screams of protest.

Offline OverTheBit

Re: Single Level Critter Nation for Sale ~ Chesapeake/Virginia Beach, VA
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 05:48:30 PM »
*BUMP*

I am also selling a brand new Grrreat Wall Playpen for $30.00. It's only been used twice!!!

Payment must be in CASH only, pick-up only!!

I will take pictures upon request!

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:53:39 PM by OverTheBit »
Clawdacity:  The intrepid boldness with which rats recklessly climb your bare skin with complete disregard to your comfort or screams of protest.

Offline OverTheBit

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 03:22:02 AM »
*BUMP*

Offline adam0414

• Ritten
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 09:30:26 PM »
I am interested please PM me.

Offline RAT-BIRD

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 12:28:23 PM »
I may be interested in the grreat wall playpen.