Author Topic: Ferret Nation Cage 142 for sale in NH  (Read 2447 times)

Offline stefaniey24

• I Love my Girls!
Ferret Nation Cage 142 for sale in NH
« on: June 17, 2011, 04:58:43 AM »
FERRET NATION 142 FOR SALE IN NH- $175 OBRO IT WAS 250 NEW PLUS SHIPPING!
I have a friend who is selling her FN 142! Its in great condition!! I would buy it and was planning to..But I met the nicest women thru craiglist who was looking for a smaller ferret cage...after a few emails my wish has been granted finally!!! I'm meeting her Saturday to trade my feisty ferret for her FN 142!!! Anyway I was suppose to buy my friends and I don't really need both so I told her i would try and sell it for her!! I'm in Lebanon, NH but she lives in the Manchester area.. which by pure luck is were I'm going Saturday to trade my cage Smiley  So if anyone wants it I would be willing to grab it for u and meet somewhere closer to were i live or near Lebanon NH the same day or whenever is u can! I would be willing to travel farther distances if u can throw me gas money Smiley
 I'm thinking also.. If u really really want or need it or  u foster or work for a rescue and u PROMISE to buy it... I could maybe buy it and hold it at my place till we can meet or u can get the money together..cant wait to long though seems I'm pretty strapped myself or I would just buy it and have two!! I just might have to if no one is interested  Wink I'm going to wait a bit before I advertise it other places for her that way Goosemooser's get first dibs!  Let me know  Grin    thanks everyone!
"If u had a tall this long i probably wouldn't like it either! But I would be rude!!" Thats the difference between Rats and humans one is much more caring and understanding!
Stefanie :)

Offline stefaniey24

• I Love my Girls!
Re: Ferret Nation Cage 142 for sale in NH
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 05:00:49 AM »
Anyone? how about 150? email me we can talk price dont be afraid to make an offer! Also If its going to good use (like a foster home or something like that) I defiantly go lower :)
"If u had a tall this long i probably wouldn't like it either! But I would be rude!!" Thats the difference between Rats and humans one is much more caring and understanding!
Stefanie :)