Author Topic: A barking cat?  (Read 1407 times)

Offline gramma2jaakk

• Posts Too Much!
A barking cat?
« on: June 22, 2011, 12:53:18 PM »
LOL!  I saw this video on youtube and wanted to share it here.

www.youtube.com/Irik7070

The cat is barking at people walking by his house.  Enjoy!

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
Re: A barking cat?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 05:00:19 PM »
Hubby played this video the other night over his speakers, and I really thought the neighbor had gotten a new yappy dog.  It was hilarious!

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 12:55:27 AM »
The only time I EVER heard anything like that come out of a cat it involved the worst hairball fits ever!  (And not NEARLY that much like a bark!)  My kitty just totally freaked out and is running/sneaking around totally confused about what might be lurking in the house!   :eek:

But hey, we had a siamese that "quacked," so why not?!   ;D

Offline applecavy

• Posts Too Much!
  • Think adoption first! :3
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 09:14:29 PM »
I love this video, I just shared it in chat the other night!
It's so funny.

Offline DebW

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • "That teacher with all the weird animals!"
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 10:14:27 PM »
Too funny!  I had my siamese, Lucy, on my lap while I was listening to it.  She pinned her ears back, jumped off my lap, and went running out of the room.   :yelcutelaugh:
Deb and the wonderful memories of all the past fur kids I've known and loved.

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 01:36:01 PM »
I forwarded the link to my vet's office and the front desk person said the folks in the backroom were just howling with laughter when they opened it up!   ;D

Offline Daenerys

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 12:45:42 PM »
I think its funny not because its a barking cat, but because the cat switches from barking to meowing once he realizes someone is watching him XD Its like "WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WO-oh, uh, meow...umm, meow...meow...meow? Meow!"
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

"Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie."

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 03:03:25 PM »
I think its funny not because its a barking cat, but because the cat switches from barking to meowing once he realizes someone is watching him XD Its like "WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WO-oh, uh, meow...umm, meow...meow...meow? Meow!"

I agree!  The meow is totally like, 'oops, I meant, "meow, meow."'   ;D

My kitty STILL runs around like mad when I play it.  It's so funny that regular kitties on youtube never seem to freak her out, but THIS one!  WOW!  :eek:

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 02:40:39 AM »
I know this is an older post, but I have to admit I just keep going back to it!  And the funniest thing isn't the joy I get from the freaky cat, but no matter HOW many times I happen to play it, my grrly kitties FREAKS OUT!  I don't actually like freaking her out, but the consistency is so funny.  If my cat made those sounds I'd be running to the ER vet!  But this one is just weird!   :wink5:

- Raaz.

Offline gramma2jaakk

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 03:03:23 PM »
I know this is an older post, but I have to admit I just keep going back to it!  And the funniest thing isn't the joy I get from the freaky cat, but no matter HOW many times I happen to play it, my grrly kitties FREAKS OUT!  I don't actually like freaking her out, but the consistency is so funny.  If my cat made those sounds I'd be running to the ER vet!  But this one is just weird!   :wink5:

- Raaz.
:yelcutelaugh: