Author Topic: 8mos old Female, NYACC survivor mini Pitt Mix Orange County NY  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Quigll

• Posts Too Much!
I saved a female Pitt/Hound mix from euthanasia at the NYACC. I am looking for someone who would be the best forever owner for this perfect girl. when I say perfect, I mean it. She is a wonderful dog. sweet, loves other dogs, fun, house broken,knows how to sit,stay,give kisses. She scored mild on their behavior tests and she does not have an aggressive bone in her body.  She is small. 40 lbs . Fully vetted, all shots and she will be spayed in two weeks. Why am I looking for a new home? My Chihuahua is not warming up to her. My Chi is aggressive and both she and my cats have not eaten since I rescued Stella. I do not take the decision to rehome Stella lightly. I am an animal lover that will do anything for my "kids". Stella is still a baby and I think she would be the perfect dog for an active family . I live alone. She is a brindle color and I have people stop me every time I walk her to say how beautiful she is. I will post pics tomorrow. Please IM me if interested or if you know of any resources for me to find her a home. I am located in Orange County NY.

Thank You,
Linda
Linda