Author Topic: My pirate FN!  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Squeaky McMurdo

• Ritten
My pirate FN!
« on: June 29, 2011, 01:23:35 PM »
Well my husband is all too happy to feed my ferret addiction so on my birthday (6/2) when we were out of town shopping, we happened across a double Ferret Nation cage. For a while it contained all the random bedding that came with our 3 rescue ferrets. I had planned to make some nice custom bedding, but didn't want to wait to set up the FN because the Marchioro was a PAIN to clean. I had my eye on Joann's cute pirate ship fleece, but wasn't able to find it in the store so I had to order it online (and wait what felt like an eternity to get it since some brilliant person tried to send it Fedex to our Post Office Box instead of our physical address) :doh:

I finally finished it on Sunday and our 4 ferrets (2 girls 2 boys) are now lounging in the lap of luxury...and we'll be adding another rescue ferret boy July 9th!  :love5:

Now if only I could convince my big fluffy albino Cooper that he's supposed to poop in the litter box, not in front of it  ::)

Offline shooper

Re: My pirate FN!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 03:58:36 PM »
Looks great! Good luck with the poop in litterbox convincing  :yelcutelaugh:
Mom to 3 dogs (Trouble, Josie and Trooper), 2 chinchillas (Charlie and Inca), 1 sugar glider (Clyde)
and 9 ratties (5 girls and 4 boys)

Offline *CARRIE*

• 2 kids and a menagerie :-)
    • Pics of my rats
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 09:48:27 AM »
What is in that clear plastic box? Golf balls?  I'm intrigued.  I had ferrets years ago, and adopted one last year and 2 more 2 weeks ago. The new guys are very active.

Offline Squeaky McMurdo

• Ritten
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 07:10:52 PM »
They're ping-pong balls  :thumbsup2:

We lost our older two ferrets, one died of distemper right before Christmas despite him being vaccinated and the other died in February when she had a massive seizure.  :'(

Cooper still doesn't like to use the litter box. Tweaker the ferret we adopted in July is even worse. I don't think the twerp has EVER used the litter box.  They told me he used it 98% of the time. lol :doh:

Offline ohhaiimeg

• <3
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 03:34:57 AM »
so so so cute!
makes me miss my ferrets.