Author Topic: Meet my kitties!  (Read 701 times)

Offline LastEchoes

• Posts Too Much!
Meet my kitties!
« on: July 08, 2011, 11:39:47 PM »
I used to be very active on this forum and just now coming back. I should update my signature lol All the rats have since passed away and I have cats now.

Max and Sid are both adopted. I first got Max, he was a year old and he was WAY too hyper and kept waking me up at night by placing toys on my FACE lol So I got him a friend....Sid...Sid was only 12 weeks old and  got really sick within a week of me bringing him home and ended up with pretty much every kitty disease there is. Vet wasnt sure if he would make it! Whole ordeal lasted 3 months but he got better eventually. The two guys are bestest of friends and Max treats Sid as if he is his baby, even though Sid is now way bigger than Max. =)

This is MAx

Sid as a kitten

The two messing up my kitchen

Most recent pic of the two

My Zoo:
1 Cat
1 Parrot
6 Rats
2 Snakes
1 Scorpion

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
Re: Meet my kitties!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 11:43:38 PM »
Awww... Happy Kitties!

They're adorable.  :)

Offline RicePaperLotus

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 12:21:02 AM »
Sorry to hear about your rats :( But your kitties are gorgeous! I love their markings and how their colors are contrasting of each other. Like night and day <3

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 02:19:09 AM »
OMG!  Sid HAS gotten huge!  Funny how that happens!   :wink5:  They're both VERY handsome!  I admit that Max has a VERY cute little black nose!  (I'm a special fan of kitties with moustaches, off-colored noses, and "blazes," then again, I'm just a fan all around!)  What a lucky kitty person you are!   ;D

Thanks for introducing us!  Hope to see more pics soon!

- Raaz.