Author Topic: Stray Kitty needs help in CT  (Read 881 times)

Offline Dragonfly

• Posts Too Much!
  • I ME MINE
Stray Kitty needs help in CT
« on: July 09, 2011, 08:40:41 AM »
This was also posted in the cat care section due to some questions that I had regarding clinics and the like.. But I want to post it here as well to hopefully find potential adopters..

So there is this stray in my backyard. She's probably about 8 to 10 weeks old based on her size though she may just be malnurished.  She's actually very friendly for a stray.. Skinny though, matted in places, and flea ridden... I can't take her in due to having 4 already and landlord restrictions on more.  I have two questions..

1)  does anyone know of any low cost or stray programs for getting a kitten vaccinated and spayed in the northwestern part of ct? I don't have the funds to do so myself without any assistance as I don't want to break into my pet's vet fund.

2) I have advantage for my adult cats over nine lbs. Is there anyway I can use a smaller dose for the kitten to at least take care of the fleas on her?

Oh, I guess I have three (and will post this as well in the adoption thread)

Does anyone in the northwestern part of CT want a kitten?

(she's a grey and white tabby with really neat markings. She's again very sweet and is actually at this moment sitting on my porch meowing at me to let her in. She's incredibly friendly for a stray.. She lets me handle her, once I get a hold of her.. I am almost positive she's a she, but I may be mistaken, it's been years since I've had to sex a kitty... )
Love the Creatures. Love the baby. Love the life.