Author Topic: South Plains Texas Three Kittens and Mama  (Read 938 times)

Offline HowlsOfAngels

• Posts Too Much!
  • Did everything just taste purple for a second?
South Plains Texas Three Kittens and Mama
« on: August 07, 2011, 01:37:02 PM »
Looking for responsible homes for my Mama cat and her three babies, all are accurately sexed and have been handled since birth. They were born on July 2nd and are almost ready for new homes, I've put up ads on other sites but have had no interest.

Houdini (Mama cat)- Beautiful tortoise shell, box trained, recent shots, and a good mouser. Can't afford to care for her or spay her, gets along fine with other cats and is fine with dogs. May be adopted with her daughter.

Orange Tabby- Most frequently called 'Dork' is a little bit slow due to poor mothering after birth which led to oxygen deprivation, he's a bit brain damaged, but still a feisty, little sucker. He is male and is relatively active, though nervous and not very outgoing. He would do better in a calm home with no small children. May be adopted with his brother.

Black Tabby- A chubby boy and very laid back, more than happy to scoot just out of reach and tease you, or entertain you as he runs around like a loon trying to find the best place for a nap. Active, yet more than happy to lay around all day and be loved; nicknamed Lil' Feller as a joke, he's the biggest baby. May be adopted with his brother.

Grey Tabby w/ White Hind Legs- A very adventurous female, nicknamed Lil' Girl or Daredevil, she is sweet as can be and already has some claw manners. She is very outgoing and ready to have fun, I will not allow her to be adopted with either of her brothers, but she may be adopted with her mother.

Adoption fee is 15 dollars each, may lower if it's a good home. All are sweet and bow trained, or getting there. Pm me for more info or to set up an appointment, I'm located just outside of Lubbock, TX.
"Optimus Prime says 'No,' to promiscuos sex." - Alex Murphy

Offline HowlsOfAngels

• Posts Too Much!
  • Did everything just taste purple for a second?
Re: South Plains Texas Three Kittens and Mama
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 01:11:27 AM »
They're going into the Humane Society of West Texas, what this means is that next Tuesday all of them will be going to a health clinic where they'll get wormed, utd'd on shots, and chipped. Then I'll be able to take them to adoption days the very next weekend, the HSWT has no shelter and is completely run by volunteers.
"Optimus Prime says 'No,' to promiscuos sex." - Alex Murphy