Author Topic: Great Cat in Central PA  (Read 1016 times)

Offline sirstefan

• Ritten
Great Cat in Central PA
« on: August 24, 2011, 10:50:29 PM »
Couple of weeks ago, I noticed a cat roaming around just outside my apartment building. She (I think it's a she) was hungry, homeless, and the poor thing was declawed.  :(
I was feeding her for a couple of days and found here a temporary foster home.
Now, I need to find her a permanent home.

She is a VERY nice cat- she LOVES attention. If there are three people in the room, she wants all three people to pet her. She doesn't make messes either.
She's not used to other animals, it seems. I think she would do OK with one or two other animals in the house, but probably not more than that.

I am not really a cat expert (or a cat person in general), but I think she's a girl, I am absolutely sure she is declawed, and I am assuming she's fixed. If she is not, I would be more than happy to pay the vet bill to get that done.

Unfortunately my apartment building doesn't allow pets, and since I bought a new car recently, I probably won't be able to buy a house, so I can not take the cat. If you could take the kitty, please let me know. If not, could you guys re-post this and ask around to see if you know anyone who is looking for a nice cat.

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!

Offline HowlsOfAngels

• Posts Too Much!
  • Did everything just taste purple for a second?
Re: Great Cat in Central PA
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 02:11:24 PM »
If no one has shown any interest in her yet, perhaps you could contact a local rescue and see if they'd help you place her.

My local Human Society was able to help me re-home my young mother cat and her three kittens within a week. If they'll allow you to take her to an adoption event stick with her and introduce people to her, it helps them get adopted quicker if you can give more intimate details about her personality.
"Optimus Prime says 'No,' to promiscuos sex." - Alex Murphy