Author Topic: Rescued/adopted new kitty today.  (Read 496 times)

Offline Melissaratmama

• Posts Too Much!
Rescued/adopted new kitty today.
« on: September 26, 2011, 03:56:56 PM »
We were at my boyfriends friends house today gathering junk to take to the scrap yard and My boyfriend found a little kitten. I guess there are a half dozen strays and they are really wild  who live around his friends house. The kitten is about 6 weeks old, and since she is a girl My boyfriend said we could take her home. Im surprised that she isn`t more wild in her personality though. She is a little skittish but hasn`t attempted to bite me yet. There are no more kittens around, and I called a friend of mine who helps trap/rehome ferel cats. I Will post pictures when I get a chance to get on a computer. I`m thinking of calling her Sophie. She is a typical tigered kitten with white feet, belly, chin and neck. Bluish/greenish eyes. I have gotten her to eat kitten food(hard kibble) she is also semi-long haired. Im estimating her age. If anyone knows me on facebook I will upload a pic via mobile on my wall. If possible could someone help me with an age. I`m Melissa ratmama bowling facebook. Thank you.
Mom to : Percival the ferret, Maggie the dog, Sophie the kitten, and Gabby the cat. Holding memories of the many rats of my past ...