Author Topic: Hello  (Read 6228 times)

Offline SSTFLFPS

• Posts Too Much!
  • The more people I meet, the more I love my dogs...
Re: Hello
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2012, 10:02:31 AM »

Well little girl, you are nine months old now and officially show no signs of your rough start. You are the biggest pain in the rear known to man, but you are my pain in the rear and I wouldn't have you any other way. We've finally come to understand one another, and oh how I love you. Thankfully, the feeling is mutual. Keep growing and thriving little one and every now and then, like you did today, be still for .2 seconds so I can take your picture.

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2012, 10:58:08 AM »
Precious!

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2012, 04:24:25 AM »

Well little girl, you are nine months old now and officially show no signs of your rough start. You are the biggest pain in the rear known to man, but you are my pain in the rear and I wouldn't have you any other way. We've finally come to understand one another, and oh how I love you. Thankfully, the feeling is mutual. Keep growing and thriving little one and every now and then, like you did today, be still for .2 seconds so I can take your picture.

I somehow missed this thread...BUT...(and I tried to make it through as much as I could):

Blue/grey kitties rock.  I love the green eyes, too!

And as far as being a pain in the bootie:  my last tortie was...well...she was pretty crazy but I miss the craziness so much from my life that I bet she won't be the last tortie I have.

And, yes...after...it depends...a couple of years or whatever, they DO chill.  (Though for my tortie it was several years.  The freak she was!)

Love the blues.  Congrats, sorry if I missed a few posts.

Best,

-Raaz.

Offline SSTFLFPS

• Posts Too Much!
  • The more people I meet, the more I love my dogs...
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2012, 08:37:28 PM »
It's been a year!

Miss M is now my healthy, happy, petite, huntress extraordinaire.  There is no trace left of the skinny, scrawny, sick kitten dumped on my doorstep with her sister.

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2012, 10:08:36 PM »
She is gorgeous!

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2012, 11:21:57 AM »