Author Topic: Poodles at the beach  (Read 400 times)

Offline critterchic

• Posts Too Much!
Poodles at the beach
« on: October 10, 2011, 08:37:27 PM »
Totally spur of the moment I took my three youngest poodles to the beach. Smith & Jones 6, and Viola 4 have not been out for a while and it was such a beautiful day so we just hopped in the van and went. Lots of fun. Pics to share.

Viola would not go anywhere near the water!

Smith, he was funny attacking the water like that!

Smith & Jones,

and the Moon over the water, just beautiful!
"This is the beginning of a new day.You have been given this day to use as you will. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.When tomorrow comes,this day will be gone forever; in it's place is something that you have left behind, let it be something good."

Offline RattusNorvegicus

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Poodles at the beach
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 08:39:15 PM »
It looks like they had a lot of fun!

Offline critterchic

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 08:50:38 PM »
They were very happy running around. They slept all the way home and then ate all their dinner! Now they are crashed on the couch with me. It's so quiet!  :yelcutelaugh:
"This is the beginning of a new day.You have been given this day to use as you will. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.When tomorrow comes,this day will be gone forever; in it's place is something that you have left behind, let it be something good."

Offline critterchic

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 11:56:03 PM »
More beach pics. My Mom, sister and my friend Ann went to the beach with me today and brought their dogs too. We all had a blast.

My sister with her dog Chloe,

Ann with her dogs,

My mom and my dogs,

I love this one of Viola,

the surf was prettty wild,