Author Topic: (If it will work) 20% off single item promo code for Wayfair - CN161 for $113!  (Read 2008 times)

Offline LotusWolf

• Posts Too Much!
  • Save a life, or two, or three. Adopt an animal.
Hey all! Like I said before in a different post, I bought my own CN 161 from Wayfair.com for $130 and free shipping last month with no damages to the cage/box or anything and delivered via FedEx which seems to be better than UPS (imo).

Wayfair just sent me two promo codes that expire by 11/14/2011 so I wanted to know if anyone wanted to use them if the site would allow it. I'm not sure if it will, but I'd rather someone get the use for these codes than let them go to waste.

One is 20% a single item and I entered it on Wayfair and it does cover Midwest products so that brings the CN 161 down to roughly $113 with no shipping. I don't think you can beat that.

The other is 15% off the entire order (a lot of brands not covered) but if you were buying anything that was, then you're welcome to this code as well.

If anyone is interested in trying these, let me know and I'll PM them to you to try out. First come first serve! :)

Offline eyohkay

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rattie Tattie Rescue
I'm interested in that 20% off code!  That brings a double down to 208!

Offline LotusWolf

• Posts Too Much!
Sending a PM your way! I hope it works for you!

Offline LotusWolf

• Posts Too Much!
20% code spoken for and it worked!!

Hurry and claim your 15% off entire purchase promo before it's snatched up! ^.^

Offline eyohkay

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rattie Tattie Rescue