Author Topic: Lovely Hammocks ~ Hammocks and Crocheted Items ~ Customs and Premades  (Read 39273 times)

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Lovely Hammocks ~ Hammocks and Crocheted Items ~ Customs and Premades
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2012, 07:01:30 PM »
I forgot to put in this thread, I had three necklaces. One is sold, one is pending, so there's just one more available! I should have more materials soon. :)

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2012, 03:13:05 PM »
To give everyone an idea of the necklaces size, this is beside a quarter. Apologies for the bad photo, as soon as I can get some good natural lighting, I will get much better ones!

Offline ashleymd

• Posts Too Much!
  • Moving Along In Life
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2012, 05:49:12 PM »
I would love a necklace!  Do you have any left?
Mommy to: Bear, Mia, CoCoa-Mo, Nala, Jasper + some fishies.

Blackie, Until we meet again at the Rainbow Bridge know you've always been my number one man. 

To all my other fur babies - I love each of you, they don't give me enough space to name you all.

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2012, 06:43:27 PM »

Yes, I do! I have one pending sale, but I haven't heard back. If she doesn't get back to me, that one will be available, as well. Other than that, I have one more! I've ordered more materials, so they'll be available at a later date if anyone is concerned.

If you want the remaining one, they're $6 (And that includes shipping inside the U.S.), and you can paypal to lovelyhammocks@live.com.

Offline ashleymd

• Posts Too Much!
  • Moving Along In Life
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2012, 06:59:09 PM »

Yes, I do! I have one pending sale, but I haven't heard back. If she doesn't get back to me, that one will be available, as well. Other than that, I have one more! I've ordered more materials, so they'll be available at a later date if anyone is concerned.

If you want the remaining one, they're $6 (And that includes shipping inside the U.S.), and you can paypal to lovelyhammocks@live.com.

Consider it sold. I'll send payment in a few minutes!!    :toothy10:

ETA: I sent PayPal payment, i didn't get a confirmation like I normally do, let me know if you don't see it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:06:08 PM by ashleymd »
Mommy to: Bear, Mia, CoCoa-Mo, Nala, Jasper + some fishies.

Blackie, Until we meet again at the Rainbow Bridge know you've always been my number one man. 

To all my other fur babies - I love each of you, they don't give me enough space to name you all.

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2012, 07:20:53 PM »
It's in there! I should be hitting the post office tomorrow (For everyone who's placed orders), and getting that shipped! Thank you!

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2012, 12:54:39 AM »
Loveforrats' order in various prints and fabrics. :) 2 tubes, 8 medium flats (And I snuck a freebie small flat in there, too.  ;) )

Tubes:

Flats:

Freebie:

(+ one rattie necklace. :) )

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2012, 06:55:50 PM »
The fabrics below are fabrics that are on their way to me, and before I make premade sets, I wanted to offer them up to let people have the chance to place a custom order in them. The Batman is a flannel, and the Angelina Ballerina is a fleece. Get ahead of the game and order now! They should be here within a week. :]

Also, the link to my etsy shop, and there are premade sets in there: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lovelyhammocks

The printed fabric in this set: http://www.etsy.com/listing/90492495/purple-small-animal-hammock-set
I do still have some of, and also a coordinating cotton solid for it. It's lovely together. And I can do custom orders in that, as well. :]

If nobody makes custom orders for them, I'll likely get some premades whipped up soon.

I am still offering $5 shipping anywhere in the U.S. on all sets, and free shipping on orders $35 or more (That includes order necklaces or charms.).

Speaking of which, I've also ordered more materials for those, and necklaces and charms will be available again within the week, but you're welcome to place orders now. I'll only have 6 charms available.

Offline couturepins

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2012, 12:29:56 PM »
What sort of hammocks could we work out in the $30-35 range (my boys like anything but flats, for some reason?)? Also, BATMAN FABRIC - I'd kill for at least one hammock in that :hyper:

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 01:43:36 PM »
Batman fabric is on hold until I can be sure I have enough left after pending orders. :]

Offline Nari Caution

• Posts Too Much!
  • Rats, the fanciest of pets~
    • Etsy~
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2012, 09:53:49 PM »

If you're holding onto the necklace for me, I just got paid today and since. My boyfriend has been getting crappy hours, its either the necklace or food right now. If you still have any charms on the 15th, I wouldn't mind not getting a chain though. >_> I hate being so tight on money... And im really sorry T-T

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2012, 10:07:47 PM »
Okay! No worries, then that necklace is free. I ordered the stuff to make some more, so I'll have more available by the 15th. :)

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2012, 03:35:18 PM »
Rat Necklaces are back in stock!

I have a relatively large amount of rat necklaces available. PLUS 4 of the aforementioned rat charms. The charms are ADORABLE. Just the same rat pendants on a lobster clip. They'd be perfect for clipping to charm bracelets, purses, zipper pulls, keychains, etc!

Rat Necklaces are still $6.
Rat Charms are $4.
Shipping is included!

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 03:39:29 PM »
Completed order pic:

I have one pending order in this fabric, and if there is more left over, I will have some available Batman premades!

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2012, 05:30:34 PM »
Available Angelina Ballerina Rat Premades!

- Martin's Shelf Liners, set of 2 - 18" x 10" ($19, shipping/fees included) These can be grommeted for no extra charge if the buyer prefers!

- 3 PC set ($29, shipping/fees included) This set is definitely large enough for multiple rats and even ferrets.

- 17" x 14" Flat Hammock
- 13" (top) X-Large Bunkbed
- 10" x 8" half Tube

Take both of the above and qualify for free shipping, making both above sets only $40!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:37:40 PM by RattiesSix »

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2012, 02:00:22 PM »
Fabrics Available For Custom Orders!
[/b]

The following fabrics are what I have available for custom sets. Contact me with any orders. I've also got a premade set in the works made from the paper lanterns fabric.

FLANNEL:

FLEECE:

Fleece sets can be made double fleece, but I do have a coordinate for the purple geometric designs that is cotton and very nice! 

All prices can be found here: http://lovelyhammocks.webs.com/products.htm

Shipping is still at a flat $5 rate inside the US, that includes paypal fees. And it's priority 2-3 days. Shipping is free on orders over $35, necklaces and charms do count.

Keep an eye out for more premades in the next few days!

Offline Ryuu

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2012, 02:37:33 PM »
I am loving the first two flannels! I gotta get me some yards of that. :hyper:

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2012, 06:50:17 PM »
Paper Lantern Set - $34 (Since it's just one dollar short of the $35/free shipping deal, I'll let it go for free shipping inside the US!)

- Flat Hammock - 14" x 15"
- Tube Hammock - 14" x 8"
- Cube - 7"
- Donut Bed - 7.5" Diameter, 4" High. Comfortably fits 2-3 rats, but we know how much they can squish!

The donut bed is a new design I whipped up, based on the cuddle cup. My kids seem to smash their cuddle cups down, and this bed seems to retain its shape just a little bit better. Watch for more of these in coming premade sets!

Will be grommeted prior to shipping.

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2012, 01:42:13 AM »
Quick Sale On Custom Sets!!

$25 - 4 Piece Set
Flat - 12" x 10"
Tube - 14" x 6"
Bunk - 8" top, 12" bottom
YOUR CHOICE OF: Snuggle Sack (12" x 10") OR Donut Bed (7.5" Diameter, 4" Height)

$30 - 4 Piece Set
Flat - 12" x 10"
Tube: 14" x 6"
Bunk - 8" top, 12" bottom
Cube - 6"

Above prices DO include shipping/paypal fees inside the US. Sets available in any of the above mentioned fabrics, or I can choose for you, or mix and match. All custom sets come with your choice of braided rope or treat sacks.

Offline Robinkwr

• Posts Too Much!
  • They all have my heart...
    • Robin's Hammocks
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2012, 04:50:29 AM »
Do you sell those donut beds by themselves? (I am assuming that is what the paper lantern little "cup" is called?)

I think my new little naked girls would love one, and it would fit their little rice sock in it nicely which they are loving right now for warmth.

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2012, 01:11:17 PM »
Do you sell those donut beds by themselves? (I am assuming that is what the paper lantern little "cup" is called?)

I think my new little naked girls would love one, and it would fit their little rice sock in it nicely which they are loving right now for warmth.

Absolutely! I just haven't gotten them listed yet, derp.  :yelcutelaugh:

The little donut beds are all the same size as listed above, and they're $8 + shipping! I can do custom sizes for an adjusted price. And they are a big hit here!

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2012, 05:29:18 PM »
Completed Order Pics!

Chesire's 3 crocheted rats, one crocheted hammock in hot pink and black, and 2 rat charms (Not pictured).

Robin's donut bed in bird cage fabric.

Offline cheshire

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2012, 11:26:42 PM »
 :hyper: I love them! Thank you! I can not wait to get them  :rattysmiley:

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2012, 12:00:28 AM »
Premades!

Frogs: $25 (Shipping included.) There is a small imperfection in the donut bed where the fabric crinkled under the foot of the sewing machine. A picture is provided and I took $2 off the price. Purely cosmetic!
- 14" x 12" Flat
- 7" dia, 4.5" tall, Donut Bed
- 7" Cube

Batman: $25 (Shipping Included.)
- 7" x 17" Tube
- 10.5" x 12" Flat
- 6.5" Cube

Will be grommetted prior to shipping!