Author Topic: Siamese Male - Northern Michigan  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Eluin Gentry

• Posts Too Much!
  • Northern Michigan Rat Rescue Adoption Coordinator
Siamese Male - Northern Michigan
« on: December 09, 2011, 12:01:21 AM »
There is a siamese male kitty living near my house. I think he might have set up shop in our woodshed but I can't really confirm that and if I tell my father in law, he'll just board up whatever hole New Friend used to get in and New Friend won't have a sheltered place to sleep this winter. He is extremely friendly and very very talky. He acts like he has been around humans a lot. I still have to hit all the farms within walking distance to make sure none of them want to lay claim to this guy, but I have the feeling he is just a barn cat and will not be missed. He isn't neutered but if anyone wants him I'd be willing to go halfsies on the neuter for them. I don't know his age. He has not been to a vet that I know of and is probably not up to date on any of his shots. I've started feeding him daily and as soon as the snow sets in, I'm going to start providing him with reasonably temped fresh water every day too. Please, if anyone has the space in their heart for a kitty who might be a bit down on his luck, please contact me. I'm sure we can get a train going in your direction or worth something out for transport. I'm willing to be very very flexible on travel distance to get this little guy to his new home. When he comes back tomorrow, I'll try and get some pictures of him.

Offline Eluin Gentry

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Siamese Male - Northern Michigan
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 11:53:22 PM »
New Friend is sitting outside my door, screaming his head off. He put two and two together and figured out exactly who is responsible for the full food dish that keeps appearing during daylight hours. He really wants to come home with someone and love on them! Let him love you!

Offline Eluin Gentry

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 06:16:19 PM »
New Friend has been designated Sammy. His adoption fees will be as follows. 60$ for just his neuter which I will set up in advance and have done before he is brought to you. 130$ if you also want me to include his distemper, rabies, and leukemia shots at the same time as his neuter. I will give him a 30 day treatment for fleas and other parasites and see if I can weedle a worming out of the vet too. I'll be willing to drive him almost anywhere in Michigan to get him a new home. Hopefully someone has room in their heart for this sweet kitty.

Offline Eluin Gentry

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 11:09:33 AM »
New Friend is going to be taken in by Shelly Olree's Shelter in Hillman Michigan. He will be neutered and get all of his shots and be available through them. I'm just glad we found him a home before the snow got real heavy. I was kind of worried that he would be trapped in my woodshed by heavy snow and starve to death. My landlord didn't elect to fill the woodshed with wood this year so there is no reason for anyone to go in there until spring.