Author Topic: What hammocks have you made lately?  (Read 170141 times)

Offline Michael C

• Tiny Scratches
Re: What hammocks have you made lately?
« Reply #875 on: November 23, 2015, 09:18:19 PM »
Yup, it's not really washable.

I've already started making another one.

Offline Vic_x0x0

« Reply #876 on: November 24, 2015, 11:18:08 AM »
Just a few of the hammies I made in preparation for getting my CN, and a little face inside   :rattysmiley:

I also ended up making a tube and cube from the same cheetah print and pink fleece combo.. so girly and so cute!

I think Mickey fabric and red fleece will be next  :cheeky:

ETA: What are your rats favourite hammocks? My girls have been sleeping in the red bin I hung up at the top of their cage with fleece scraps in it all week :doh:
They like to play in the tube, and in their old cage they slept in only the cube, but they haven't touched the new one I made them  :confused: maybe it's because I put in a back door cus they chewed their own in the last one? Hmm
I found one of the girls in the bunkbed ONCE, and she was just checking it out..
Not any interest in the flat either.. like oi! I'm not sure what to make them so they actually get used/ slept in!!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 11:21:44 AM by Vic_x0x0 »

Offline Michael C

• Tiny Scratches
« Reply #877 on: November 24, 2015, 11:45:54 AM »
What are your rats favourite hammocks? My girls have been sleeping in the red bin I hung up at the top of their cage with fleece scraps in it all week :doh:
They like to play in the tube, and in their old cage they slept in only the cube, but they haven't touched the new one I made them  :confused: maybe it's because I put in a back door cus they chewed their own in the last one? Hmm
I found one of the girls in the bunkbed ONCE, and she was just checking it out..
Not any interest in the flat either.. like oi! I'm not sure what to make them so they actually get used/ slept in!!

Elliot Rosenberg loves his pocket hammocks.

Offline Kitsch Slapped

• Posts Too Much!
    • All About Rats
« Reply #878 on: November 24, 2015, 12:55:07 PM »
Very cute hammocks! I love the fabrics!
My rats LOVE cubes. But they tend to tear them up quickly. I'm not sure why they tear up something they seem to love so much, but rats will be rats.
Rattitude - Hammocks & Treats
rattitudehammocks.etsy.com
youtube.com/allaboutratschannel
facebook.com/allaboutrats