Author Topic: Train from Naples, Fl to RI/CT? Think we can pull it off?  (Read 1268 times)

Offline shadowlily89

Train from Naples, Fl to RI/CT? Think we can pull it off?
« on: December 17, 2011, 04:57:17 PM »
Hello everyone!

This may be a long shot, but my aunt and I are trying all of our options to rescue a dog from Naples, Fl. I live in CT, she is in RI.

Their family recently just lost both of their Labradors, within a few months of each other, simply of old age. I don't know if I have ever seen 2 dogs that were better cared for than these guys were!

After a few months with no dogs, for the first time in over 10 years, they have decided to rescue another dog. The one they fell in love with happens to be in...Naples, Fl.

I was wondering that maybe with the holidays coming up, there is the possibility of enough people traveling that could pull off such a trip! If you could help out, or know anyone that could help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

[Another option would be transport to Ft. Lauderdale, Fl, where there is a PetAirways. That would be a good back-up plan if possible!=
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 04:59:16 PM by shadowlily89 »

Offline Rosepetalbed

Re: Train from Naples, Fl to RI/CT? Think we can pull it off?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 02:33:41 PM »
Hi did you get your Pup home to you? I live in Mass and could help Transport!
Jeremy and Flower ( both 2) Craigslist feeder rescue, (not sure on age) and 2- 5 week olds....rex and gray masked :)