Author Topic: Oscar, Fellix and Abby!  (Read 697 times)

Offline Jlee238

• Live. Laugh. Love.
Oscar, Fellix and Abby!
« on: December 23, 2011, 03:38:06 AM »
Here are my three babies. All three are "rescues" of sorts. I work as a veterinary assistant at an emergency center, and when the opportunity arises, well i take it. Oscar is my most recent addition. He was a stray found in a local park with very bad wounds. His wounds are healed but he's still having lasting trouble. The wounds were around his anal area, and thankfully he has no bathroom troubles, but I still joke that he has a broken butt. He was only 4 weeks when he came into my life.

This is Oscar. He is my  :heart: cat. He is my definition of the perfect cat. (Don't tell my other two!!  :yelcutelaugh: )

Felix is a russian blue who happened into my life, and boy do these cats have personality. I hope to be so lucky to always have a russian blue in my home. Felix loves to fetch and TALK.

Abagail is our diva. She loves to be with you, in the same room as you, but she HATES being held. She'll sit on your lap when she chooses, just don't pick her up if you want to live.  :yelcutelaugh:

Offline Jlee238

• Live. Laugh. Love.
Re: Oscar, Fellix and Abby!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 04:01:21 AM »
ugh, computer froze.

THIS is Felix :D

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 09:13:12 AM »
I thought to myself... That is the strangest looking Russian blue I've ever seen!  ;)

They're beautiful kids. 

Offline Jlee238

• Live. Laugh. Love.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 05:43:18 PM »
 :yelcutelaugh: Abby is sneaky like that. She likes all the attention. She is a diva.