Author Topic: Hammocks & Tubes for small pets  (Read 1909 times)

Offline KatnRat

Hammocks & Tubes for small pets
« on: December 28, 2011, 12:38:41 PM »
For a while I was really into hanging hammocks for my mouse colony, but I decided that I prefer cardboard toys for my mice. That means I have a selection of hammocks left that I purchased that have never been used. There are 3 flat hammocks, 1 pocket hammock, 2 longer tubes, 6 shorter tubes, and 3 mini bonding pouches remaining. I'm thinking $30 for the whole set (plus shipping), but I'd be happy to break up the set if anyone is interested in individual pieces.

I also have two of these:

They have never been opened. $10 each plus shipping. (I'll be listing them on ebay soon, so if no one calls them before then, I'll list the auctions).

rats: Kenny, Enrique, Harvey

Offline rattiecakes

Re: Hammocks & Tubes for small pets
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 05:47:46 AM »
I might be interested in the two longer tubes and the flat hammocks.  Are you interested in selling them without the other stuff?  Let me know what you think might be a fair price if you're interested.  Thanks and good luck with your rummage sale!   :)

Offline KatnRat

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 08:51:11 PM »
Sure, I can do that. :)

The flat hammocks are about: 7x5 (orange), 7x7 (dark blue), and 10x8 (light blue)

tubes are 8" (green) and 9" (orange) long and about 4" deep

$15 plus shipping sound fair?

Offline rattiecakes

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 01:45:43 AM »
Sounds great!  Wanna pm me with yer info?  I can't seem to be able to Pm you  :-\

Offline KatnRat

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 07:15:38 PM »
Okay... I'm not sure what's going on here, but I'm unable to PM you either. I've been having trouble PMing and responding to posts by another member too... there must be an odd coding bug on here or something. :(

I'll try again later... stay tuned!

Offline KatnRat

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 07:48:42 PM »
Update:

The 3 flat hammocks and 2 longer tubes have been purchased and shipped. The rest are still available!