Author Topic: Lop eared Bunny possibly looking for a home in NC  (Read 1353 times)

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
Lop eared Bunny possibly looking for a home in NC
« on: February 14, 2012, 04:29:48 PM »
Some of you may have read my post about the bunny being abandoned, well they came back for it a few days ago and a day later my sister asks me if i want him. I cant have any more pets at the moment, but i thought somebody on here might want to adopt him. His name is MuddBunny, He loves to be held like a baby, that is the only way he tolerates being held, but he is sweet and will run up to you and let you pet him. He is great with my 4 year old neice (its actually her bunny) But her moms bf doesnt want it anymore and he is the one who went and got the bunny for my niece, he is threatening to kill it if it isnt rehomed :(
Isabelle,Ozzy,Mojoe,Spanky,LilyRose,MoJo2, Charlie, Sassy(dogs), Livvie an Ouija (Rats)
Cubby,Luna,MrGrey, Lincoln, Safari, Shadei, Starla, Odyss(cats)  BeBe Girl(Iguana)  Frankie( Bearded dragon)

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Lop eared Bunny possibly looking for a home in NC
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 02:42:29 PM »
I have the bunny now and he is in desperate need of a home with rabbit experience he deserves a great new home
Isabelle,Ozzy,Mojoe,Spanky,LilyRose,MoJo2, Charlie, Sassy(dogs), Livvie an Ouija (Rats)
Cubby,Luna,MrGrey, Lincoln, Safari, Shadei, Starla, Odyss(cats)  BeBe Girl(Iguana)  Frankie( Bearded dragon)