Author Topic: Dakota's Sweet Dreams  (Read 25754 times)

Offline KGriffith

Re: Dakota's Sweet Dreams
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2012, 11:26:04 PM »
It looks awesome I'll do the pay pal tomorrow :) :) :) THANK YOU SO MUCH! cant wait to use it. can you include clips

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2012, 07:40:02 AM »
It looks awesome I'll do the pay pal tomorrow :) :) :) THANK YOU SO MUCH! cant wait to use it. can you include clips

Yep, I can include the clips/hooks for this order.   Here is a photo of the hooks I have available.  The small lanyard one is great for Martins Cages, the binder hook is the next sized one, and the last one is the shower type hook which a lot people use for hanging hammocks on this forum.  That type of hook is great for larger cages because the hammocks hang a bit lower.

Offline KGriffith

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2012, 07:51:49 AM »
Well I just bought a super pet home for exotics so if you know the cage could you include what you feel best? If not the hammock it came with (is useless bc no fluff) has clips like the smallest but the ones you made dont look like they have hanging string as long as this.

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2012, 08:10:40 AM »
I just looked at that cage, I will send a mix of clips so you can see which ones you like best for it.

Offline KGriffith

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2012, 10:12:43 AM »
Thanks mom said payment will be done tonight
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2012, 01:06:55 PM »
Sounds Good, I have everything packed up.  Make sure to put the shipping address into paypal or email me the shipping info gullideth@hotmail.com.  I will bring it to the post office tomorrow.

Offline xXSweetxNightmareXx

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2012, 09:55:21 PM »
I'm interested in your Diva set, but I have a question about the cube. How many rats do you think it could hold? I have girls, for a reference, two of which are still only five or six weeks. I know it's the small cube, so I'm not expecting tons, but I thought I'd ask. I'm getting a Critter Nation soon, and if it's still around when I get paid again, I'd like to buy it.

^Click to see my blog thread!^

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2012, 10:26:57 PM »
I'm interested in your Diva set, but I have a question about the cube. How many rats do you think it could hold? I have girls, for a reference, two of which are still only five or six weeks. I know it's the small cube, so I'm not expecting tons, but I thought I'd ask. I'm getting a Critter Nation soon, and if it's still around when I get paid again, I'd like to buy it.

Hi, that Diva set cube size is best for one regular sized rat, however my full grown Siamese boy and his little brother, about 3 months old. manage to squeeze inside a cube that size.  I started making the cubes bigger for multiple rats.  I believe two girls could fit inside just fine.  The lining on that set is super soft and fluffy, it's not fleece, its like a snuggly furry type fabric.  I have some more of that lining left and will be adding more sets with the large cube in the next week or so. 

Offline KGriffith

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2012, 12:08:32 PM »
Where do I enter your email? I cant figure it out

NEVER MIND Got it and sent it
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 12:15:58 PM by KGriffith »

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 07:33:22 PM »
Where do I enter your email? I cant figure it out

NEVER MIND Got it and sent it

Your package is all ready to be mailed tomorrow, I will get you a confirmation number by tomorrow evening, after I get out of class.

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2012, 12:14:51 AM »
http://www.etsy.com/shop/gullideth

Two new gorgeous sets added to the Etsy Shop!

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2012, 08:12:04 PM »
Custom order for a forum member:

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2012, 08:11:00 PM »
Added to the custom order is a newly designed bonding pouch. This pouch is the prototype and will be tested and tweaked before I start taking orders for them.  I wanted to give you all a preview of it because I am super excited!

Here is the entire pouch..

It has a nifty zipper and it is lined with fleece

Surprise!

A Privacy Flap can be unhooked on the front of the pouch to reveal a window.  This can be used to play peek-a-boo, cool down your little angel, or close the flap back up to keep your little guy warm.

The Window is made with a utility mesh, so you can see in, they can see out, but they can't get out. :)

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2012, 11:35:19 PM »
New pre-made set available on the etsy site.  This set is quite special, and if I had girl rats I would have kept it for myself.  The little sayings and pictures on the fabric are just adorable, full of spunk!

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2012, 11:15:59 AM »
I thought I would post some pictures of Nugget modeling one of my 7 inch cubes.

Offline 0VT9

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2012, 07:06:37 PM »
How big is the bonding pouch, and are you still making them/in the process of making them?

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2012, 07:20:45 PM »
How big is the bonding pouch, and are you still making them/in the process of making them?

Hi,  I am still in the process of making them.  The one in the sample design in 10 inches wide and 14 inches long.  I am waiting on some feedback on the beta to see if anything needs to be tweaked before making any more.  The tester has the bonding pouch now and they should be letting me know if there are any bugs soon.

Offline 0VT9

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012, 07:22:39 PM »
Oh, great!  Keep us updated on how that goes.  If it passes all inspections ;) let me know!  I'd be interested in one. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 07:30:09 PM by 0VT9 »

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012, 07:24:04 PM »
Thanks!  I will keep you posted!  I really love the pouch and I hope there aren't too many changes that need to be made. 

Offline sampson2010

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2012, 12:05:32 PM »
Here are the boys enjoying their new goodies!  Everything is awesome, thanks!

And now the awesome pouch with Scout modeling ;D

Crystal

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2012, 04:11:46 PM »
Those pictures are adorable!  Thanks so much for posting them!  Your boys are so handsome!

Offline sampson2010

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2012, 04:16:49 PM »
Those pictures are adorable!  Thanks so much for posting them!  Your boys are so handsome!

Thank you!  They are my first ratties and I am in love! :heart:
Crystal

Offline Mouself

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2012, 06:34:19 PM »
My girls are in love with their new cube! I see them snuggled inside it every day.

The double-decker is also in their cage, but they're only in it when I don't have a camera/phone around.  :doh: Everything else will have to wait until they're back in their Critter Nation (they're in a smaller vacation cage now).

This set is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much!

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2012, 07:13:16 PM »
Thank you so much for posting that picture!!!  Your babies are gorgeous!  I love seeing my creations in action!

Offline KGriffith

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2012, 07:25:35 PM »
OMGGG the bag?? How much? I will be posting pictures of mine soon :) Do you have washing directions?