Author Topic: Dakota's Sweet Dreams  (Read 24972 times)

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
Re: Dakota's Sweet Dreams
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2012, 09:23:33 PM »
OMGGG the bag?? How much? I will be posting pictures of mine soon :) Do you have washing directions?

I am still coming up with a price on the bag.  I am thinking of making them horizontal (messenger style) or vertical like the one in the picture.  As far as washing goes, I wash mine normally, usually cold or warm water and throw them in the dryer, they come out great.

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2012, 09:32:17 PM »
After doing some calculations, I can do 15.00 on the bonding pouch, shipping will run @ 5.00.   

For those of you interested, are there any colors or fabrics you would like to see it in?  I have access to about 4 fabric stores, so if I don't have it on hand I can run and get it.

Offline sampson2010

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2012, 01:25:21 AM »
For those of you interested in the pouch I had the boys in it again tonight and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!  It is so well made and the mesh window is awesome, they love looking out of it :wave2:
Crystal

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2012, 09:33:30 AM »
I am picking up more fabric today and will post pictures later.

Offline 0VT9

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »
I am picking up more fabric today and will post pictures later.

I'd love to see what fabrics you pick out.  I'm still interested in the bag, but have NO CLUE in what I want the fabric to be!!!

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2012, 01:22:43 PM »
I still have all the fabrics available on the second or first page except the monkey pirates and the red and black fabric with the cute sayings on it.

I picked up these flannels today, and might pick up some more at another store later. 

I also have some Tampa Bay Bucks fabric laying around, and a TON of it....It's a long shot, but if anyone is a Bucks fan I have it...

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2012, 02:57:02 PM »
I just added a couple of pre-made items to the shop.  I set and one cube.

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2012, 03:06:01 PM »
I am taking some of my items off of etsy on Saturday 3/31 to bring to a bazaar to sell for our rescue.  Whatever doesn't sell will be put back on the site, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case you were thinking of ordering something.

Offline 0VT9

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2012, 10:57:37 PM »
I'm torn between the Owl fabric with the black background, and the green fabric you cal Envy.  They're both so cute!

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2012, 07:56:42 AM »
I'm torn between the Owl fabric with the black background, and the green fabric you cal Envy.  They're both so cute!

I don't have much of the Envy fabric left, but I can get more.  I have plenty of the owl.  Just give me a heads up if I need to run to the fabric store for more of the green.

Offline 0VT9

« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2012, 08:25:47 AM »
I'll take a bonding pouch with the owl fabric then!  The one with the black background and it looks like some of them are sleeping!

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2012, 08:54:23 AM »
I'll take a bonding pouch with the owl fabric then!  The one with the black background and it looks like some of them are sleeping!

Ill work on it today after church, I will post a picture when it's finished.  ;D

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2012, 03:19:53 PM »
This turned out really cute!  The flap has one set of  velcro, as three pieces weren't necessary or functional.  I used a green zipper, red tie dye looking fleece on the inside and green metal loops to connect the straps.

I took a picture of me modeling it, the strap is long enough to wear messenger style, or you can knot the strap and wear it purse style.  Also, the toy rat is pretty close to life size, just wider than a normal rat.

Offline 0VT9

« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2012, 04:35:14 PM »
Super freaking cute :thumbsup2:!!!  I love it!!  What payments do you take?  If you take paypal I had to update it and it says it'll take 2-3 business days to verify.  So I wouldnt be able to pay you until Tuesday/Wednesday.  How much is it total?

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2012, 04:59:43 PM »
Super freaking cute :thumbsup2:!!!  I love it!!  What payments do you take?  If you take paypal I had to update it and it says it'll take 2-3 business days to verify.  So I wouldnt be able to pay you until Tuesday/Wednesday.  How much is it total?

It's 15.00 plus 5.00 shipping. My paypal is gullideth@hotmail.com.  If you want to  mail a check or money order I can give you my address.  I will ship with confirmation as soon as I receive payment.

Offline 0VT9

« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2012, 05:09:58 PM »
Wonderful :)  If by Tuesday I haven't gotten my verification, I'll email you and get your address to send a check.  Thanks so much!! I'm super excited to see it in person and get some good use out of it!!

Offline 0VT9

« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2012, 04:34:38 PM »
Payment sent!!  I was able to verify it today instead of Wednesday!  Yaaay!

Offline 0VT9

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2012, 04:37:13 PM »
Oops, forgot to add my address!  I'll email you that info now as well.

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2012, 10:11:09 PM »
Oops, forgot to add my address!  I'll email you that info now as well.

I got your pouch all packed up and ready to send tomorrow.  Ill add a confirmation number to the paypal payment as soon as it's shipped.  Thanks so much for your order, and supporting our rescue. I really hope you love your pouch!

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2012, 06:58:45 PM »
two new premade sets are available on the Etsy site, I plan on pre-making some bonding pouches and adding them this week.

3pc Spring In the Jungle

5Pc Baseball

Offline Audrey

• Rats<3
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2012, 07:41:20 PM »
I adore the Home Sweet Home set<<< didnt really know what to call it  :BlueDumboSmileTongue:

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2012, 07:44:44 PM »
Thanks!  I didn't know what to call it either...It's probably my favorite set out of all that I have made.  ;D

Offline gullideth

• Posts Too Much!
    • Blind Melon Forum
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2012, 03:08:40 PM »
Pre-Made Bonding pouch and matching hammock.

Offline 0VT9

« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2012, 10:05:02 PM »
I received my bonding pouch a few days ago and just haven't had the chance to post!  Thanks so much for the quick response to everything!  I love it and so does Hermie.  He fell asleep within minutes.  The other two (Fritz and Roo) didn't get quite that comfortable in it, but I'm sure they will eventually!  I'll post pics asap :) :)

Offline Mouself

« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2012, 12:17:38 AM »
More happy ratty customers! I haven't had a chance to put up the envy set yet, but here's a fat girly rat in the little dream stars cube.  :yelcutelaugh: Apologies for crappy picture quality, I took this picture with my phone.