Author Topic: Peppy and his set up(Pics!)  (Read 2196 times)

Offline MiserySmith

• Posts Too Much!
Peppy and his set up(Pics!)
« on: February 28, 2012, 12:51:52 PM »
Well, I have a silly bunny named Peppy. He was my friends little sisters bunny, and their mother decided she wasn't going to pay for him anymore, so my friend brought him right over. He is about 3 and a half.
He is strange for a rabbit, he likes pats more than anything else. He won't take treats from your hand, he'll just rub his cheeks on you and put his head down so you can stroke him. However, no matter how friendly he is I've never gotten one lick from him!
I have had him for about 8 months now at least, and he's by far the nicest bunny I have ever owned. He doesn't chew wires or destroy anything either!
When he came to me, he was in a very small cage. Only big enough for him, his food dish and a water bottle, he may only be around 3lbs but that's not right. As soon as we moved him into the CN, his personality started to show and a month later when he finally got into his NIC cage he was the sweetest boy ever. I hope to get him neutered after my rats, so that I can get him a girl to spend his days with.  ;D
Ohai!

IMG_0876

Bad picture of him begging for pats

IMG_0878

And here is his cage, and then his run. Which goes from the side of his cage to the back of the couch with a baby gate down the hall to maintain door access.

IMG_0880

IMG_0881

IMG_0872
"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"-
Edgar Allan Poe

Offline Gaya

Re: Peppy and his set up(Pics!)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 05:36:22 PM »
This is really neat!  I've always wanted to have a set-up like this for a bunny.  Don't have any buns now, but maybe someday... 

Offline MiserySmith

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Peppy and his set up(Pics!)
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 08:06:05 AM »
thanks. Honestly, it's the best rabbit set-up I've had over the last like 5 years. He loves all the space, and it's not a pain for me to clean at all  :D
"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"-
Edgar Allan Poe