Author Topic: Introducing my Woozels XD  (Read 1727 times)

Offline JustJessii

Introducing my Woozels XD
« on: March 04, 2012, 02:35:13 PM »
Hi,

So I've introduced my dogs and cats in their parts of the forum and I'd like to introduce my ferrets now  :rattysmiley:

I have 3 ferrets;

Max is our oldest boy, he'll be 8 later this year. He's always been a quiet, cuddly sweetheart, and very kissy. He's the first ferret we've had, and definitely not typical, most woozies are way wilder! We got Max kind of accidentally, we were at a local pet store buying... I think food for our hamsters, and there was a lady in front of us at the register asking the owner if he knew anyone who would take in a ferret, he needed a good home but she didn't want to bring him to a pet store. He had belonged to her son, but her son had to go overseas in the military and she couldn't take care of him. So, we let her know that we would gladly take him in since we had wanted a ferret for a while and already done some research, she took us to see him and, well, the rest is history.

Charlie is our second oldest, she'll be 4 this year, we got her in almost exactly the same fashion as Max, same pet store and everything, but she had belonged to an elderly lady who was moving into a nursing home and her niece was trying to sell Charlie to the store  :-\ So when he denied her, we told her we'd be glad to give her a home and would reimburse her for the toys, blankets, and bowls that Charlie was accustomed to, since they were all with her, so we gave her $40 and took our little girl home. Her name was Charlotte, and still is when 'she's a lady', but mostly we just call her Charlie.

Riley is our youngest, but biggest, he'll be 2 this year. We actually bought him from a pet store, we would go to the same pet store every week to get fish food or hamster food or something or another, and Riley was always there, the littler ferrets would come and go, but there sat Riley, he never got adopted, so I asked my fiancee if he could be my birthday present, and there was no way she could deny me. ^_^

Max

Charlie

Riley

All 3 plus a friend, Monte;

Hope you enjoy! ^_^

Offline Dynamisa

Re: Introducing my Woozels XD
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 03:30:53 PM »
Ooow, they are such cuties !!  :love5: Thanks for the pictures, I really enjoyed it ! They remind me of my own ferrets, Whiskey and Bailey :heart:.

Offline crazy_anna

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 01:12:27 AM »
Oh my, those are some cute ferrets!  Max looks similar to my Rosco.  Thank you for the pics!

Offline JustJessii

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 12:12:23 AM »
Thanks guys! We do love our silly woozies, eh?