Author Topic: $$ Pet Shop Inventory Clearance $$ - Dog toys, clothes, rawhide, seat covers etc  (Read 1858 times)

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
I sold pet supplies on ebay for a while as a side business (I know, how many side businesses can a girl have?) and I stopped a while ago. I'm trying to do some spring cleaning so it's all got to go! Most items are about 50% off retail compared to sites like petsmart.com, etc.

Prices do not include shipping. Let me know what you're interested in and your zip code and I can give you a quote. Keep in mind, the more you buy the better the deal since you can combine shipping! This is especially true for heavier items like the ropes and rawhides.

I'll update as stuff gets sold. Payments accepted via paypal.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:53:22 PM by neelia »

Offline Ollybabee

• Posts Too Much!
  • Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong.
PMd ya :) I wish my chihuahua would let me put clothes on her, that fur coat is too cute.
Owned by three big boys, Everett, Rainey and Cobb.

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Haha. My chihuahua is a boy so he lucked out. Except at Christmas when I found a little reindeer costume... poor guy.

PMed you back :)

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
The 24" Skineeez toys are SOLD :)

Offline Ratley Cre

• llama, llama, duck!
    • Ratley Cre's Rattery
those rope toys are excellent for hanging across rat cages. my rats love to walk and play on rope perches and these are SO MUCH cheaper than bird rope perches. and they are thicker and easier for big boys to walk on. i have them on all my cages. and at $3, you cant beat that! same with the rope ball. hang it from the center of the cage or near and hammock and watch your ratties, shimmy up the rope to get in their hammock. adorable.
Malena Murphy
Ratley Cre
(formerly of TEK)
Jacksonville, FL

Ratley Cre's Website
Ratley Cre on Twitter
Ratley Cre on Facebook

Offline Ollybabee

• Posts Too Much!
  • Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong.
Got the toys today :) the dogs have already ripped the squeaker out of the raccoon tail(don't worry I expected it; I've had a bunch of these things xD) so they are getting lovingly abused. Thanks again :D
Owned by three big boys, Everett, Rainey and Cobb.

Offline monkey7

• Posts Too Much!
    • Monkey's Corner
I would like to purchase the mini flip flop squeker (any color) and the skineez stuffingless flyer.  Please let me know if they are available.

Offline JesB

• Posts Too Much!
I've kind of been away from here for a bit, as I was ratless... but I happened to pick up two boys yesterday so I came back looking through here for some hammocks and such and just happened to notice all the dog toys and such here.  Is any of this stuff left??