Author Topic: Can't keep rabbit anymore:( Looking for an amazing, caring home!  (Read 2746 times)

Offline PVTNate

• My dumbo rat Daisy is in this picture!
Hey everyone... I'm very sad that It has come to this, but I can't take care of my rabbit anymore. :( The reasoning is that I'm way to busy to give it the attention that It needs and I don't have the time to clean out his litter box as much as it needs. I have posted questions about him smelling bad but it is truly because I only clean it out once a week which is way past due. Well let me tell you a little history about my rabbit. He was given to me as a gift by my sister almost two years ago (two in may) and I THOUGHT he was a girl! So thats why he is named Lizzy (poor thing...) Lizzy recently got neutered two months ago and everything went well with the surgery. He loves to play on the floor with anything that has a bell on it! I have plenty of toys for him to give you! My favorite scenario would be to give him away to a wonderful family who has little kids who would love to play with him all the time! He truly is a great little guy!!! He is a little chunky because he loves to eat and drink! I don't want to just give him away-I want to talk to the people a lot and try to figure things out well. I am a huge animal lover and have so many animals  but a rabbit by far takes up the most work! He likes other animals and is people and animal friendly.... He loves to lick you hands and feet and chew you hair (not sure why.) I don't know how to post pictures so If you know how please tell me! But for now you can email me and ask for pictures:)! If you are interested the cost is free, I will give you his cage if needed, he is litter trained..... You can contact me at my email pvtnortlieb@aol.com   and from there I can send you more pictures from text or email. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! :)

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:38:28 PM by Nao2013 »
Father of...... 3 rats (Josephine, Daisy, and Sandy), 1 Guinea Pig (Goldey), 1 mouse (Sue), and 2 gerbils (Romeo and Juliet)
*R.I.P Dolly*
*Welcome Sandy*

Offline PVTNate

• My dumbo rat Daisy is in this picture!
Re: Can't keep rabbit anymore:( Looking for an amazing, caring home!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 03:13:36 PM »
Hey everyone! I just wanted to say Lizzy went to an amazing new home! It was actually to a friend of mine who is very trusted and is in the same pre-vet tech program I am in! It turns out she was allergic to her guinea pig and she wanted a rabbit so we traded and now my guinea pig (star) has a new friend!
Father of...... 3 rats (Josephine, Daisy, and Sandy), 1 Guinea Pig (Goldey), 1 mouse (Sue), and 2 gerbils (Romeo and Juliet)
*R.I.P Dolly*
*Welcome Sandy*