Author Topic: 4 ferrets in need of new home. Connecticut, Near Canton and Torrington  (Read 1708 times)

Offline tattered_teddy_bear

• Posts Too Much!
3 females and 1 male.  Will come with there critter Nation. Are fairly well litter trained, and happy to eat high quality cat foods.  I am moving (way) out of state and cannot bring them with me. =(  They are all around 6 and in good health.  Have recently lost my job and cannot care for them properly anymore.  Come with everything. Cage, water bottles, litter boxes, hide-y houses, a few toys.  I am moving by the end of the month and cannot leave until I know they are settled.  Can meet you, but have limited money for gas.

thanks

Offline blissey

I have experience with ferrets. I can take the one boy. I already have a Critter Nation, ferret food, water bottles, litter boxes, toys, etc. Are you asking for a rehoming fee? I'm in northern New Jersey.

• Posts Too Much!
Hey blissy,
please PM me. I will be driving down to FL next week and can drop him off on my way!  A rehoming fee can be negotiated.

That leaves just 2 girls left, as I had someone come pick up one of the girls a few days ago!

Offline PetRescueChick

Have you tried to contact a  ferret sanctuary to take them? I know of a couple here near NC or TN if your coming down thru either of them i can put you in  contact with them.

• Posts Too Much!
As of this morning all the ferrets have been placed! Thank you everyone!