Author Topic: Looking to adopt some female mice. Chicago,il area  (Read 1196 times)

Offline renstimpy10

Looking to adopt some female mice. Chicago,il area
« on: April 25, 2012, 04:03:13 PM »
Hello I just recently adopted 2 female mice, well I bought them from a petshop actually, and one was very young, I believe she went hypo during the night last night and this morning she passed on me.  So now I have 1 very lonely female mouse and instead of going back to purchase from another store I would prefer to home some mice that are looking for a home right now hopefully there out there, because ive read that female mice can go into a state of depression if there cagemate passes, so if there is a mouse that needs a home please let me know hopefully we can arrange something, if you need any information about me so that you know for sure they will be well taken care of just give me a heads up, NO MALES!!! unless they have been neutuered or you personally know a place where neutering can be done that isn't very expensive thanks in advance and hope to hear from someone soon have a good one.

Offline CarrieD

• Posts Too Much!
    • Yale Road Adoptables
Re: Looking to adopt some female mice. Chicago,il area
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 08:33:44 PM »
I know it's a long shot, but I have baby PEW girls who will be ready to go next week. I'm in mid Michigan, about 5 hours away, but would be willing to meet you half way if you can swing that.

These are a litter from a rescue girl who was found outside in a yard near Detroit. I got the call because he thought she was a rat. :D  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.