Author Topic: How The Heck Do You Get In This Thing?  (Read 1872 times)

Offline Accidental Damage

• Posts Too Much!
    • One Stop Rat Fun Shop
How The Heck Do You Get In This Thing?
« on: May 10, 2012, 01:58:54 AM »
It's been a long time since I posted anything on Fidget and Rafiki and so thought I would share some pics from a couple weeks ago.

I had wanted one of the All Living Things Teach and Treat toy for the rabbits for a while but couldn't justify the $20 to do so, so when I found a knock off version for $4 I had to get it!

I seriously thought Fidget would be the one to get it, Rafiki just seems so away with it most of the time.

I was so wrong! Fidget can smell treats but other than sniffing has no idea what to do.....

Rafiki on the other hand picked the idea up in all of 5 minutes, he can now get all of the treats out in less than 30 seconds  :doh: I need to find the box to add the attachments that make it harder for him! I wish I had a better picture of him 'digging' the plastic out of the way to get to yummies!

Just because they are cute, here are a couple randoms;

Offline Lace_and_Buttons

Re: How The Heck Do You Get In This Thing?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 08:40:41 PM »
Cute! I, too, found spending 20 bucks on a hunk of plastic absurd. Link to the knock off please, so I can get one for my bun crew?
Taking care of animals is a full time, fulfilling duty, and I wouldn't have it any other way. AR Rescue and Sanctuary: http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Rodents-AR-Rescue-and-Sanctuary/268227383214728

Offline Hammocks and Hideouts

• The Little Red Ladybug
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 01:48:20 AM »
I agree, do you have the location where I can get the knock off? This would be wonderful for all my buns.
Aimee @ www.TheLittleRedLadyBug.com
Quality Cage Sets and more!
Serving the exotic pet community safe affordable  bedding since 2005!

Offline JessicasZooCrew

• My blog
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 02:04:22 AM »
Adorable!

Ditto on the link to the knockoff. I want a few of them - a couple for the play area and 1 for the trio that roams the rabbit room. Those girls have a huge room to roam and they are fat and lazy, they need to work for their treats! lol. I can see it now.. Hannah will lay on top of it, Melissa will ignore it, and Arista will hump it because she humps everything.
~~Jessica And Crew~~